Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pakistani restaurant McCurtin St

Options
  • 18-02-2010 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone been? Any good? Probably heading tomorrow evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Haven't been I'm afraid, and judging by the lack of replies it looks like no one else has. :(

Will you let us know how it goes though? Hope it's nice. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I can't even think of where that restaurant is! What's the name of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Saw it advertised in this month's Whazon.

Called Anarkali......its at 39 MacCurtain St and advertises Pakistani, Indian & Halal foods. Best of all though has a €8.90 'all you can eat' self yourself all day buffet '12 dishes every day' :D Def gonna give it a try next time I'm in that part of town. Tried the Spice Route once when I first came to Cork n nearly threw it back at them......was awful beyond words!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Had the all you can eat alright a few days ago. Rice, chicken & fish curry, some vegetables, chicken etc. Pretty poor quality meat in pretty much all dishes, but for €8.90 it's not bad at all. I'd go there again, but I wouldn't be expecting anything too quality.

Advertisement