Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there any in Cork?

no

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

no

Is/was there not one in glamire?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

rotinaj wrote: »
    Is/was there not one in glamire?

that's a supervalue.

Oh ya so it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

i think waterford has one !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Waterford has one, on the Cork Rd. S/Quinn were talking about opening in Cork, but that was before the recession bit, so who knows now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

are they of the same high standard now that fergal has gone i wonder ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Doubt they will open one. The last thing cork needs is another supermarket. Within a mile and a half from my house i have a Dunnes, Tesco, Aldi and Supervalu. Cork is completely over populated with super markets. On the south side anyways, dunno about the north side

Hogzy wrote: »
    Doubt they will open one. The last thing cork needs is another supermarket. Within a mile and a half from my house i have a Dunnes, Tesco, Aldi and Supervalu. Cork is completely over populated with super markets. On the south side anyways, dunno about the north side

Well im on the northside and within 2miles of my house there is 2 dunnes, 2lidl, an aldi and a supervalu. And thats not to mention all the centra spar londis type places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

there is one in Castletroy, Limerick beside the cinema there...It does lovely fresh bread..a friend of mine comes up every Christmas and stocks up with the bread...absolutely dinging

• Advertisement
Advertisement