Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decibel out the quin road

• 18-02-2010 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Was just out that way the other day and saw a estate agents sign outside it. Has it closed down or moved? Is there any one left in ennis doing car kit installs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

There is a guy further along that estate a couple of doors past Universal Business systems, he worked for Decibel and then set up on his own independently. He fits car alarms and communication systems into taxis nay be worth dropping in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

wouldnt be totally shocked if it has gone under.
    I remember a few years ago that the previous owner sold Decibel the business for a tidy sum.
    Cant see those maths still adding up theses days.....
    Hopefully they've just moved and not gone bust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I think the trend of OTT modified cars is easing out,might be an explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Might try that guy. The previous owner went onto building replica cars, I have bumped into his ads while looking for a new car from time to time. Here is one

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1038203

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭construct06

dps communications is the guy down from decibel, very good..
    they closed last year for a few mths then opend up again with slightly different name i think!...

• Advertisement
Advertisement