Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Green Pixels crew - Avoriaz video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Very impressive, I knew most of the Jumps\Rails, Walls in the stash etc

Was only two I didnt recognise but they could have moved them during the season maybe..

Good work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Great work Jamie.. Looks like you guys have the freestyle wrapped up for the champs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 happo

Great job. It seems you like you got some really nice clear days for filming. I was there in Jan and had a great time. I really want to go back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 jamieharte

happo wrote: »
    Great job. It seems you like you got some really nice clear days for filming. I was there in Jan and had a great time. I really want to go back!
    Thanks guys, glad you liked it. Yeah Happo we were really lucky with the weather. Had 4 sunny days and one heavy snowfall mid-week. Maybe 20cm of fresh which totally changed the Stash. It gets tracked out and scraped pretty quicky since they can't really send piste groomers amongst the trees. The Stash is such a great thing to have in Avoriaz because when the clouds come in and the visibility is bad up the mountain you can still see quite well amongst the trees. And riding wooden park features is soooo much fun!! I'll definitely be back again some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

Nice video guys, hope one day I can be in a video like that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Awesome vid,that natural park looks amazing! :D
    Great work Jamie.. Looks like you guys have the freestyle wrapped up for the champs!!!

Not if Timbo has any involment in it this year!

n6182202223542962703.jpg
    19960101500904155703115.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Jebus.. who is Timbo?!

That first pic looks so high...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

Tim is the only ever irish pro snowboarder, won the freestyle and slalom at last years champs.

But he can't afford to come back from whistler for the champs this year, so the door is open for all us amateurs!!!

Advertisement