Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Jones Soda co. Online?

Options
  • 18-02-2010 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Is it just me or is it impossible to get Jones shipped over to Ireland?
    All the sites I find only go to america and thats no helop cause i really want to buy some today and i cant find anywhere and it sucks ;l
    so does anyone know any sites that ship to ireland?
    Greatly appriciated :)
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I don't know any sites myself, but I've found Jones' Soda in SuperValu before. (if there's any near you to check)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Haarlz

Not in the one i live near anyways cause iv checked haha (: ty anyways

Ah, shame :(
    there are one or two newsagent type shops that do it too near me, but I'm up in Dublin so that's no use.

Ebay does seem to do them/deliver to worldwide, but it's not cheap at all.
    I would have a look in your local Aldi (think it's that one) they've done them the odd time before. Or any gourmet type shops, that might have them too.

Yeah I saw that with aldi but i was in here the other day and they didnt seem to have any....ebay doesnt have any really just the limited edition ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Superquinn have

• Advertisement

Dont have superquinn here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

You can get it here.. :D
    http://www.simplydirect.ie/

Thankssss(:
    ill have to keep checking up on it since they have none on there atm
    but thankss(:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My local Spar has them...

My dad was down in our local SuperValu and they have the Jones' Soda for €1 a bottle - so maybe keep an eye out in your supervalu too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭be wide of me

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

star-pants wrote: »
    My dad was down in our local SuperValu and they have the Jones' Soda for €1 a bottle - so maybe keep an eye out in your supervalu too.

AFAIK there is no special on it and this is specific to your local

(I go into SV's alot for work)

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i feel like i see it everywhere..spars, centra, londis. i'd say it's pretty pricy to get it shipped. glass bottles and all. better off phoning some stores in a nearby town and just making a trip to stock up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yeah a few places have Jones Soda here but I haven't seen any of the rootbeer, which is obviously the best kind! :(

Advertisement