Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Johnsons Thurles, Drink bargains - 3 1lt Bulmers €10

• 18-02-2010 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭

Heads up to anyway around Tipp, Johnsons Costcutters in Thurles always have some great weekly deals on drink, and always manage to have speciality beers you wouldn't find anywhere else!
    This week they have 3 1lt Bulmers for €10, 4.39 in Tesco as well as Bacardi Breezer bottles for €1 each, usually something like €2.50 in tesco, absolute bargain for you sugar laden breezer drinkers!! Also 15 Coors Light for €9.99.

Couple of weeks ago they had some beers going for 33c a bottle!! Mad prices! :D
    If only they were closer to Dublin!! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

crushproof wrote: »
    Heads up to anyway around Tipp, Johnsons Costcutters in Thurles always have some great weekly deals on drink, and always manage to have speciality beers you wouldn't find anywhere else!
    This week they have 3 1lt Bulmers for €10, 4.39 in Tesco as well as Bacardi Breezer bottles for €1 each, usually something like €2.50 in tesco, absolute bargain for you sugar laden breezer drinkers!! Also 15 Coors Light for €9.99.

===========================================================
    Jees thats great, I'm sure that'll stop everyone from
    going up the North.
    thanks Mr Johnston for the information..... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

===========================================================
    Jees thats great, I'm sure that'll stop everyone from
    going up the North.
    thanks Mr Johnston for the information..... :cool:

WTF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭crushproof

Hahaha, trust me, I've no link to Mr. Johnson whatsoever, just a customer now and again! Thought it would be nice of me to spread the bargains!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

Hahaha, trust me, I've no link to Mr. Johnson whatsoever, just a customer now and again! Thought it would be nice of me to spread the bargains!

the man speaks the truth, always some kind of booze bargin here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beerguy

i stocked up on me naggins last week in there too. 3.99 they were for huzzar. was in there today too and got 3 big bottles of wkd for €12. think they're usually around €6.50- €7 each in most places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Thanks for that, poped in last night on the way to the outlaws

Lots of good deals
    Only thing on the Coors light is that they are the 275 bottles. (Best before March 30th 2010 ) but still good at 9.99 for 15.
    They had the normal size bottles of Coors light at 10 for 12.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭crushproof

Saw this deal on facebook today

GROLSCH 24 PACK 300ML BOTTLES 2 FOR €20!!
    So thats 42c for a bottle of Grolsch...was the recent O'Briens deal as cheap as that?!

Also Sol 6 pack is €6

Advertisement