Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRCHSS Confirmation

• 18-02-2010 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody had received any confirmation that their application had been accepted by the IRCHSS - usually out around this time of year?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 FerrariRed

I received an email confirmation today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭anamara86

Hmmm, having a minor heart attack here!! I didn't know they would send a confirmation - i got one when I sent my e - application, do you get one to say they received the hard copy also??

Well I got the automatic email when I sent in my electronic copy back in January, but I also got an email from them today acknowledging receipt of my application, with my proposal's title listed in it. It's my first time applying so wasn't actually waiting for another confirmation, but was happy enough when it showed up in my inbox today. Maybe it's just as they get to each hard copy of the applications?

Ok, hopefully I'll hear something soon, can just imagine doing all the hard work and then realising it got lost in the post or something - eek!!

This is why I think ignorance is bliss :) I wouldn't be worrying just yet!

• Advertisement

What area are most people focusing on? Mine is finance and economics......(if they got it that is, lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Got the notification today.

anamara86 wrote: »
    What area are most people focusing on? Mine is finance and economics......(if they got it that is, lol)

I think a quarter of all applicants are from History, was told that last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Got my notification last week. I take it that all applicants, regardless of success or failure, are notified of the outcome in June?
    My area is border poetry. Interesting to hear that a quarter of applicants are in history!

Advertisement