Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Urizen wrote: »
    I'm just waiting until someone with one falls asleep with their DS handy...

I know someone. Sadly, it's a close relative. More unfortunate is the fact they're a child. Little bastard never sleeps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I know someone. Sadly, it's a close relative. More unfortunate is the fact they're a child. Little bastard never sleeps.

But will anyone believe them if they tell someone that an adult stole their pokemon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

So I'm looking for a few starter pokemon if anyone could help me out!

Which ones in particular?

Kanto Johto and Sinnoh mostly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

what ones? have all of them in a box somewhere afaik.

As a;ways I'll be yer fall back plan as it'll be midweek before i get online

I think I have'em all in the PC in White, will check when I get back home.

Sorry chief, the library won't let my DS online for some reason.

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Sorry chief, the library won't let my DS online for some reason.

S'ok, raze is going to sort me out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Got stuck wiring an alarm today dude, will have to help ya out in the morning! sorry

• Advertisement

Got stuck wiring an alarm today dude, will have to help ya out in the morning! sorry

No bother :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Anyone willing to trade me a Haunter or Gengar?

I don't have much to offer in return, but if there's an easily obtainable Black exclusive that you want, I'll get one for you if I can.

Same request for a Machoke/Machamp and Kadabra/Alakazam.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you don't get one by the weekend, I can probably get you one of each (I forgot to bring my DS up to Galway with me this week >_< )

I can sort you out with haunter and kadabra tomorrow if you want?

Great stuff lads.

Anything in particularly you want in return?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't care much, it's no big deal to me.

Sunday will be best for me. Busy moving for the next few days, but there's no rush anyway.

K, I'll be around till about 7pm on Sunday before I have to get a bus anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Anybody want to help me evolve my Gurdurr in a trade and trade-back?

Yeah sure, I'm around. FC: 0046 2056 5014

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Denny M wrote: »
    Yeah sure, I'm around. FC: 0046 2056 5014
    Mine's 3868 7498 1621
    EDIT:
    Connection's acting up, might have to forget about it.
    Cheers.

No problem, nice nick for it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Anyone want to help me with the last two pokemon I need in the 'dex? My code is 477066616800. I'm looking for Landorus and Thundurus, it's just a data trade, I won't be keeping them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Some one want to trade a "white" electric type with charge for my "black" one?
    This time machine crap has been annoying me.

BTW, I restarted black, I'm surprised how difference my team has turned out. Both compared to last time I played it and what I thought I'd have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Hi all,

Just wondering where I find my own code to share here. I've just started breeding stuff and I'd love to get an Abra or one of the original starter in return for one of the current starter three - or whatever I can get my hands on before then!

EDIT: Got sorted! I'm Sean at 1421 1970 4262

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I take it that's a B/W code?
    If so, and if you'd be available between say 12:30 and 1:30pm, and if I remember to look for it tonight, I can bring my copy in to work tomorrow and sort you out with whatever you want. Well, with whatever I've got anyway, don't think I've ported all the Gen 1 Mon over just yet but I'm pretty sure I've got a few charmanders at the very least.

Banjo wrote: »
    I take it that's a B/W code?
    If so, and if you'd be available between say 12:30 and 1:30pm, and if I remember to look for it tonight, I can bring my copy in to work tomorrow and sort you out with whatever you want. Well, with whatever I've got anyway, don't think I've ported all the Gen 1 Mon over just yet but I'm pretty sure I've got a few charmanders at the very least.

Yup, it's a White code.

Got lucky with some Japanese chap last night who gave me all the grass and water starters. I'd love a Charmander though!

I'm still getting my head around trading, especially how to connect with PAL Pad codes etc., so no worries if you can't - I might get lucky trading today. I'm off for the rest of the day now and I'm breeding the starter lads like rabbits.

FC 4728 1090 2459 - Pkm White - Trainer "Nunbery"
    If you're about drop me a PM and I'll fire up the interwebs.

I have a level 4 female Abra that you can have. If you want a Charmander, I have a box of 'em.
    Modest : Assange (M);
    Mild : Sinestra (F);
    Quirky : Kula (F); Gundam (M);
    Sassy : Jimney (M); W K (M);
    Naughty : Vandross (M); Joliver (M)
    Bold : Yonkers (M)
    Gentle : Bridge (M)
    Lonely ; Saunders (M)
    Calm : Griff (M)
    Brave : Anzac (M); Mercer (M); Bexley (M)
    Careful : Barrow (M)
    Impish : Connolly (M); Bibby (M)
    Quiet : Hangzhu (M)
    Hasty : Clarke (M); Scara (F); Jelnes (M)
    Jolly : Jangles (M)
    Bashful : Osbourne (M)
    Timid : Flannery (M)
    Docile : Sahara (M); Orephis (M)
    Naive : Cosimo (M)
    Lax : Weejan (M)
    Relaxed : Harmon (M)

Take your pick.

Fancy a shiny japanese Heidreigon while you're at it?

I've got a box of Totodiles and Cyndaquils, a handful of Tepigs and a pinch of Archens if you need any of them.

If you have an egg-vulture (don't know what they're called, haven't seen one yet :)) I'm short one. I'm also short a few starters - mudkip, turtwig, chikorita, squirtle - and I miss my elemental punching lopunny if you have one (can't remember why I made him, it was part of a breeding chain I think but the idea of a gender-confused bunny that could pasteurise you with his fists always appealed to me...) But I'm happy with whatever TGR you have lying around.

Apologies for the delay- moving house and that.

Anyway, I managed to get a Mandibuzz (the evolved form of the egg-vulture thing). I'm online now if you want to trade in a little while - I'm just off to breed it with a ditto to have a copy of the young one for myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Interferon Gamma

FC 4728 1090 2459 - Pkm White - Trainer "Nunbery"
    If you're about drop me a PM and I'll fire up the interwebs.

I have a level 4 female Abra that you can have. If you want a Charmander, I have a box of 'em.
    Modest : Assange (M);
    Mild : Sinestra (F);
    Quirky : Kula (F); Gundam (M);
    Sassy : Jimney (M); W K (M);
    Naughty : Vandross (M); Joliver (M)
    Bold : Yonkers (M)
    Gentle : Bridge (M)
    Lonely ; Saunders (M)
    Calm : Griff (M)
    Brave : Anzac (M); Mercer (M); Bexley (M)
    Careful : Barrow (M)
    Impish : Connolly (M); Bibby (M)
    Quiet : Hangzhu (M)
    Hasty : Clarke (M); Scara (F); Jelnes (M)
    Jolly : Jangles (M)
    Bashful : Osbourne (M)
    Timid : Flannery (M)
    Docile : Sahara (M); Orephis (M)
    Naive : Cosimo (M)
    Lax : Weejan (M)
    Relaxed : Harmon (M)

Take your pick.

Fancy a shiny japanese Heidreigon while you're at it?

I've got a box of Totodiles and Cyndaquils, a handful of Tepigs and a pinch of Archens if you need any of them.

If you have an egg-vulture (don't know what they're called, haven't seen one yet :)) I'm short one. I'm also short a few starters - mudkip, turtwig, chikorita, squirtle - and I miss my elemental punching lopunny if you have one (can't remember why I made him, it was part of a breeding chain I think but the idea of a gender-confused bunny that could pasteurise you with his fists always appealed to me...) But I'm happy with whatever TGR you have lying around.

I could get you a mudkip, squirtle and turtwig. I'm not too fussy for anything in return. I'd LOVE a beldum though ;)

I've a beldum if you want it.
    I'm after an Abra, Deino, Hypnos, Koffing, Grimer, Scyther or Lapras. Or any evolutions stage of any of them!

I'm online Sat/Sun/Mon after 11pm!

I couldn't find a Lapras but I did come across a Scyther, a bunch of Beldums, a Drowsee, a Koffing, a grimer and if you have a ditto you can breed a Deino off of the shiney japanese Hydreigon as long as you're not a snob about clones. I'll add them to the Abra and Charmander (you fussy which of the ones listed above you get?)

I'll try and get on after 11pm, depending on how the evening goes and whether or not my 3DS top screen will behave itself. Bring what you've got, any aul' ****e will do!

@Interferon - I think the Beldums I've got are mainly bred (and disappointingly didn't learn much from their fathers :( ) - the two I shifted over are Iommi (rash) and Hetfield (sassy) but there's a Naive pokewalker one with Zen Headbutt and Iron Head, with the inspiring name of Beldum.

Oh wait, I found a lapras. I think it might have come from a PKM file though, don't recognise it.

Hey Banjo,

Cool stuff. No worries if you can't get on later, but it'd be deadly if you could.
    To be honest the main ones I'm after are the Abra, Scyther & Grimer. I got sorted with a Charmander yesterday!

I'd happily take that shiny off you, if that's cool. I take it you're not playing it much anymore?

My little 'n has a sore throat so I've been up and down the stairs like a joyriding Stannah, but I have about 10 mins if you're around now. Unless she kicks off again ;)

I never played competitively and I haven't gone out of my way to trade online since Platinum was released, but that's by the by - I'm not offering you anything I can't replace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Lummers666

hey guys new to this trading stuff but i have a few nice ones to offer such as pikachus,togepis, bulbasaurs, charmanders, squirtles and a few tepigs looking to fill the pokedex so anything is considered.
    Friend code is 2881 5593 7161
    cheers

• Advertisement

I think I have a spare Mew and MewTwo. Pretty sure the Mew is a fake mind - the text says "Pokemon Event 07 ; Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv 50" but it's a Lv 9 mew, probably created for swiping shineys and legends off the GTS that are put up for swapping with for a < level 10 Mew. The Mewtwo looks OK, arrived from Kanto at level 72, has a champion medal as well as Sinnoh champ so it's probably a legit pal park.

Looking in my Legends box, I also have a pair of Manaphy eggs so if you want one you can have it.

I'm not fussy about what you trade back, although I don't have any legendary dogs, birds, or that one that looks like a whale. I'm also short of Earthquake TMs.

However I am fussy about when I trade. I have pretty much no PC access at home and I'm very seldom able get my DS online before 10 pm, except between 8 and 8:30 I get about 10 minutes while my baby is settling. Saturday mornings between 10 and 11 are probably the best bet. It's about the only time I have my DS, internet access and Wifi access.

While I'm here, I have a spare Deoxys, a spare Darkrai (it was abused by it's original owner so it has terrible moves) and a bunch of sundry regular pokies (larvitars, spiritombs, totodiles, piplups and two eggs from last june that could be anything) if anyone's interested. The only other 'Mon of interest is my shiney Mightyena called Casey that Buzz gave me a couple of years ago when I started whinging about how I'd never encountered a shiney in the wild. I've since caught two and nabbed another two from the GTS so I really should pay it forward - if you have a shiney-related sob story and need a digital hug, let me know!

Trainer : Nunbery
    FC : 2062 5665 0115
    (Diamond)

id love to re leave you of that deoxy if you still have it and might nab a Manaphy egg if its going FC:2881 5593 7161

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I've got some IV breeds lying around,clogging up my boxes, munchlax w/zen headbutt encore mankeys, cottonees, crunch close combat teddiursas and possibly a few more that escape my brain right now my new fc is 5372 2669 0930 if anyones interested

Edit:Also if anyone wants a certain IV/moves breed I might just find the time to do it for them

@Lummers : Anything I listed in that post I probably still have if I can find the cartridge, but you picked a bad time to ask - I'm busy all this week due to various familial commitments, car trouble and my futile attempts to watch the entire of Euro 2012 on Sky +. Might have more time next week?

@Lummers : Anything I listed in that post I probably still have if I can find the cartridge, but you picked a bad time to ask - I'm busy all this week due to various familial commitments, car trouble and my futile attempts to watch the entire of Euro 2012 on Sky +. Might have more time next week?
    No bother man when ever you have time send me a message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to trade me a zorua? And trade with me to evolve my graveler?

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to trade me a zorua? And trade with me to evolve my graveler?
    I'll be home around 9ish, if you haven't gotten one by then I'll happily do it.

Cheers bud :)

Gah, got back late, you around cloud?

I am, if you are?

Gah, I keep getting called away :mad:

did you get one in the end? I'm working from home, so I have internet access on my old DS, might have one on my Japanese black cart. Although I don't know my way around the hiragana(sp?) menus like I used to. Alas, poor EU Whitey... :'(

I did get one off the GTS, thanks :pac: still could use a trade to evolve my graveler?

I'm heading out for a cycle now, I'll be back later on, just shoot me a PM or something, I'll be around most of the evening (hopefully).

Long shot, but I'm looking for a shiny Marill or Azurill if anyone happens to have one to trade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I think I might but won't be near a ds for 2 weeks

• Advertisement
Advertisement