Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sorry, had a few bits to take care of at work before clocking off, took longer than expected. Don't have a Shelmet, but have a Karrablast if you want to do that one, otherwise, bring what you want. Just promise to give back whatever I trade over :)

FC? Edit - never minde, it's a couple of posts back
    Mine is 1335 1175 4076

I'm ready when you are so.

Edit again : Lunch time over, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I should be here later kuraudo if you're on text me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Dagnamit, I keep missing you :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

There ya are text me your number there!

Gimme a sec there :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ok, I'm racing to finish the 'dex by 11th October. About 44 days, 155 'mon to go.

I can get most of these through breeding (and replaying ALL of Platinum :P). But if peeps could spare a Legendary or 7, that'd be helpful.
    In order, the ones I can't get myself are:

Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin and Arceus.

I'll be at the Dublin League hopefully every week until then. Alternatively, my Friend Code is 1850-4376-5307. Hmmm... Never realised how much that looks like a customer service number... :P

Halp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I can clone you a Jirachi, Mew, Manaphy if you want?.. (I also have the others, however I do not believe they are legit.. if you want them for the pokedex can lend them..or clone them.. whichever you prefer..)

Got a Ranger manaphy egg, dreamworld Arceus, bred Phione, Mystery Gift Mew, all received legitimately. Can't remember where I got my Jirachi, Deoxys or Mew from so can't account for them. All are clones

I had trouble trading with Looking_Around last week, I was using my phone for internet connection at the time so not sure how stable it is, but I'm around at lunch time (say 1pmish?) if you want to find out :)

Also, L_A - if you want another go of my dissapointing WiFi trade rodeo, let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Banjo wrote: »
    Can't remember where I got my Jirachi, Deoxys or Mew from so can't account for them.

While I'm sure about Deoxys, you could have got Jirachi from that Gamecube game, Pokémon Channel and Mew from the Wii Ware My Pokémon Ranch.

I have a deoxys, 100% legal :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Phareon

SamIAmNot wrote: »
    Can't remember where I got my Jirachi, Deoxys or Mew from so can't account for them.

While I'm sure about Deoxys, you could have got Jirachi from that Gamecube game, Pokémon Channel and Mew from the Wii Ware My Pokémon Ranch.

There were also some wifi events last year for Mew and Jirachi, so they might've come from there ^_^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone still have a shiny eevee on diamond/pearl/platinum?

Hoping for the event one if possible. Clones are fine as ill be cloning it myself

Can trade almost whatever you want

If there are no other takers : What's the event, I'll see if I can grab a PKM or wondercard and inject it. One of the championship souvenirs? Assuming I can find a cart that still works - my Diamond and SS carts are kaput, far as I can tell, but Pearl and Platinum might still be ok. Also, what are your plans for lunch time today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

I think it was given out at a championship event, not 100% sure. If you have an untrained one, or as low a level as possible that would be great. If not no worries. Ill be online most of the day today if you do have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Anyone using this anymore?

My gf got me White 2 as a gift last weekend and I'm hooked. I'm looking for anything from the Red/Blue series!

mehfesto wrote: »
    Anyone using this anymore?

My gf got me White 2 as a gift last weekend and I'm hooked. I'm looking for anything from the Red/Blue series!

You can get quite a few Gen 1 'mons fairly early on in White 2 if memory serves me correctly! I know of Psyduck, Magnemite and Growlithe for sure, before the 2nd badge even. Rattata and the old faithful Zubat are around early on too!!
    If there's anything specific you want, I can probably see what I can do :)

That's nice of you to offer!

I've already got Psyduck, Tangela and Starmie, so I'm happy out.
    I take it you can only get the starter 3 by trading yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

In pokemon yellow you can get all three starters, although if you're only using red and blue you'll have to trade

There were some Japanese events for the Gen 1 starters about 6 months ago, but unfortunately that's no indication that they'll ever come here. Trading, or transferring from a previous Generation, would probably be your best bet yep!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you want the 3 starters from R&B in W2 and can get online, I'll happily breed a Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for you.

Denny M wrote: »
    If you want the 3 starters from R&B in W2 and can get online, I'll happily breed a Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for you.

That'd be amazing!
    I'll be online tonight for a good bit (after I pick up the missus) and hopefully tomorrow! I'm 0863 3193 7490!

Anything you need? Not that I can help at the moment - but I'm sure in a week or two I'll have loads more!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nah, I'm good for pokemon at the mo, I have both Black & White 2, and most of the games going back to gen 1, so I can pal park on the early gen pokemon easy enough :P My FC is 4041 5794 9016. I'm probably gonna head out in a few, so drop me a pm tomorrow and I can trade them on to you.

I have a charmander egg, if you want one. 0390 7852 8254. Going to bed soon though.... I'll sit in the trade room for a while, if you're around bring any old crap, I'm not fussy

Edit: time to turn in. Never mind. Sounds like you'll get sorted out tomorrow anyhoo

Denny M is a hero.

And has the patience of a saint

Denny M is a hero.

And has the patience of a saint
    No sweat. It's always nice to have the first starters :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 C.y.a.n

Have a shiny rayquaza, looking for 5th gen shinies
    Pm me if interested

Thread from the past : I Command you to rise!

Another Gen, another endless quest for Dex completion.
    To start the ball rolling I've got 7 male Fennekins if anyone hasn't picked one up yet. Nothing special about them, natures are rash, naughty,sassy x 2, lonely, hardy and docile. If you want one, hand your coupon in at the counter and find me online (usually after 9:30pm but can try to be online at lunchtime by appointment). I'd love an Amaura, any Gen 2-5 starters, a feebas or a foreign-language female Eevee, but I'll take any old crap.

I have a ditto and all the easy to get starters (gen 1, 6 and torchic), and am open to requests if you're just starting out or can't be arsed GTSing it!

Someone wanna give me a sycther?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

C.y.a.n wrote: »
    Have a shiny rayquaza, looking for 5th gen shinies
    Pm me if interested
    hows that even possible didnt know it was in the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    hows that even possible didnt know it was in the game?

There was one given away as a wifi gift so it is indeed possible.

• Advertisement

Also, the post is 7 months old so it'd be in a Gen V game at the latest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Angron wrote: »
    Also, the post is 7 months old so it'd be in a Gen V game at the latest.
    good spot lol must have missed that:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

To start the ball rolling I've got 7 male Fennekins if anyone hasn't picked one up yet. Nothing special about them, natures are rash, naughty,sassy x 2, lonely, hardy and docile. If you want one, hand your coupon in at the counter and find me online (usually after 9:30pm but can try to be online at lunchtime by appointment). I'd love an Amaura, any Gen 2-5 starters, a feebas or a foreign-language female Eevee, but I'll take any old crap.

I have a ditto and all the easy to get starters (gen 1, 6 and torchic), and am open to requests if you're just starting out or can't be arsed GTSing it!

I've been breeding for right IVs/nature so I have a good bitta crap. Might be able sort you out with that eevee, have a Japanese friend playing in his native language so can acquire foreign mons handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Sycopat

Pity I didn't see this earlier, I've two male amaura's sitting spare in my boxes. You can have one next time I see you online if you still need one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a Zorua on wonder trade an hour ago, I will be breeding it once I get past Snorlax, anyone want one let me know.

Got a Zorua on wonder trade an hour ago, I will be breeding it once I get past Snorlax, anyone want one let me know.

I'll take one! Tyrunt or Fennekin do ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I've got a bunch of Bulbasaurs, Eevees, Squirtles, Tyrunts, and am gathering Charmanders. Anyone want some?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll take one! Tyrunt or Fennekin do ya?

Have both in abundance, what else you got?

Have both in abundance, what else you got?

I'm on badge 2. I've got an awesome Bidoof ;)

Edit: hatched some ralts and Wobbuffets there if anyone wants one

I have all kanto and kalos starters/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Have a lvl40 Charizard. Anyone got something interesting to swap for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Would anyone like to trade their Charizardite for a Blastoisinite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone got anything interesting for a dratini?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Looking for a haunter/gengar if anybody has one?

If you're willing to put the time in and are around in the next 10 mins or so, I have a bunch of Gastly - Rash, lonely, bold, bashful, serious ;

The grind for Gym 8 is getting me down, so I took a little break to breed. But as I'm not playing Safari yet, none of them will be anything special IV- or move-wise but maybe you can't be arsed hitting the GTS yourself? So if anyone wants one of the following, let me know (Trainer name : Nunberry) :

Togepi (7 in stock, all Modest)
    Bagon (3 in stock, Mild, Gentle, Docile)
    Amaura (2 in stock, both Modest)
    Zorua (2 in stock, Brave, quiet)
    Gastly (2 in stock, Bold, Bashful)
    Haunter (1 in stock, Rash, will be a Gengar by the time you get them)
    Wobuffet (3, Brave, Relaxed, Quiet)
    Houndour (4, Docile x2, rash, naughty)
    Ralts (3, Docile, Sassy, Careful)
    Tyrunt (2, Careful, Relaxed)
    Fennekin (8, no one wants 'em so not looking up all the natures :) )

BTW, is there sound when you initiate a trade over WiFi? I play with the sound off most of the time, and I'm usually doing ad hoc trades with strangers. As such, if there's no sound are there unspoken conventions for how you haggle?

eg. I put up a Bagon. While I was digging it out, the other guy had already shown me something - say, a Haunter. When my Bagon appears, he puts the haunter away. Was he intending to Evo-Trade and thinks I'm stealing his Gengar? (I didn't have any evo trading to do). Is he not interested in a Bagon? (I don't blame him, Salamence always looked like the white trash of dragons). Does he think I won't take a Haunter for it? If I wanted complicated second-guessing and awkward silence, I'd be back in the dating scene*! Teach me how to talk Link Trade!

Also, is there a way to find a Passer By that you favourited if they're back online again at the same time as you without scrolling through the entire list? You can't perform any actions from the Favourites list...

*To my wife : No I wouldn't. It's just a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jplally

Hi! :)

Was wondering if anybody would be so kind as to trade three low level Bulbasaur's or Charmander's for three Squirtle's in Pokemon x or y? I have three Squirtle's just hatched if anybody is interested!

Thanks

Is it just three of the one pokemon you're looking for? I could breed you up some of either.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Anyone got any Drowzees?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭OiOshawott

Deadlie wrote: »
    Anyone got any Drowzees?

If you can wait until I can transfer from Black/Black 2 I have a Hypno I could breed.

Advertisement