Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sorry, meant to post a couple of days ago - I have a couple of Drowzee if you want one.
    Also have some Abra, Blitzle, Pancham, Togepi, Remoraid, Octillery (one with Suction Cups, chain fishers!), Carvanha, Houndour, Vulpix and those ungiveawayable Fennekin if anyone wants 'em. Oh, and a whole bunch of Eevee.

Anyone got a female dratini with at least 3 31—IVs, 2 of which are Sp Att and Defence?
    Got males with 3 (hp, Att, spd), (hp, Att, sp def), all adamant or if you're that way inclined my beloved adamant Mantine female with 5 (all but sp att)
    I'm playing at IV breeding for the first time but the egg lag on 2 mismatched same-trainer Mon is getting me down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Can I have an Abra please?

From the Friend code thread; IRL_Sinister 3196-3541-7061 Fighting Mankey Sawk

Can I have an Abra please?

From the Friend code thread; IRL_Sinister 3196-3541-7061 Fighting Mankey Sawk
    Pretty sure I've added you - what's your trainer name? I'll keep an eye out for ya. The fc /safari google doc needs a trainer name column...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

My name in-game is Ash. I'm also a female! :<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Have bred chimchars,cyndaquill,totodile,squirtle,charmander,bulbasaur,mudkip,fenekin,torchic and froakies so far, will breed more as I get them if anyone needs them

Is the Bank live? Would love any of the imported starters. Have you any use for an eevee with either Wish or Curse and Yawn (IVs currently not great, still working on my kwizatz haderach project!)

Banjo wrote: »
    Is the Bank live? Would love any of the imported starters. Have you any use for an eevee with either Wish or Curse and Yawn (IVs currently not great, still working on my kwizatz haderach project!)

no not live, just been working hard, have all starters now. About to breed the last of them. I'm neck deep in evies but it doesn't matter what you want to trade me since yer a boardsie but if you happen to have dex numbers 686.688 714 or the y legend(which will be traded straight back to you) It'd be much obliged I need them to complete the new dex

no not live, just been working hard, have all starters now. About to breed the last of them. I'm neck deep in evies but it doesn't matter what you want to trade me since yer a boardsie but if you happen to have dex numbers 686.688 714 or the y legend(which will be traded straight back to you) It'd be much obliged I need them to complete the new dex
    I can dex trade yvetal, and have Inkay and noibat. Can't use chat though, kid sleeping

If you can spare chimchar, totodile, that would be awesome

I can dex trade yvetal, and have Inkay and noibat. Can't use chat though, kid sleeping

If you can spare chimchar, totodile, that would be awesome

No problem, just out of curiousity whats your in game name so I know?

• Advertisement

Nunberry
    Sorry, wasn't reading the game chat pop up...
    Yahtzee is a loaner!

Sir, you are a gent.

anything you're looking for? Just got a feebas and buneary...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Where have people gotten Cyndaquil etc at this stage? I was under the impression you couldnt get them until the Bank went live?

Got a Cyndaquil in a Wondertrade earlier and was very surprised to say the least.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Where have people gotten Cyndaquil etc at this stage? I was under the impression you couldnt get them until the Bank went live?

Got a Cyndaquil in a Wondertrade earlier and was very surprised to say the least.

it was live in japan. Been thrown around like crazy before it got took down, I have all 18 starters from each gen already

Nunberry
    Sorry, wasn't reading the game chat pop up...
    Yahtzee is a loaner!

ha ha I know he was safely returned! did you like my special chimchar :D

ha ha I know he was safely returned! did you like my special chimchar :D

ah nuts, missed it - kids kicking off. That the shiny?

Thanks again!

ah nuts, missed it - kids kicking off. That the shiny?

Thanks again!

twas. No bothers, I was going to drop you them all till you disconnected!

rebreeding all gen starters if anyone wants to lay dibs before i start throwing them on gts

Thanks to the sleepless one in the post above, I have a bunch of starters bred. Flash up a Bunelby called Boardsie and you can have a treecko, tepig, cyndaquil or chimchar for any old ****e you have lying around. While stocks last.

Also have a couple of Feebas with 4 or 5 perfect IVs if anyone wants one

I'll take a Feebas?? Also anyone have a Seakind/goldeen?? Have a spare porygon or two for trade

I'm 99.999% sure I have a Feebas, so I can breed if you still need it. No clue about IV's as I don't worry about that side of things.

Also have all the starters now. Going to get to work on Muchlax next, I think.

Let me know if anyone needs any of them: 4527-8899-5785

• Advertisement

These will be going on WonderTrade tomorrow, let me know if you want any first:

Muchlax:
    Thick Fat:
    Relaxed x2
    Quiet
    Relaxed
    Modest
    Careful
    Lax
    Bashful

Pick Up:
    Rash x2
    Relaxed

Feebas:
    Oblivious:
    Gentle
    Serious
    Hardy
    Jolly

Swift Swim:
    Naughty
    Lonely
    Bashful
    Quiet

All have Pokérus and are fresh out of their eggs. I'll take anything in exchange, I'm not fussy.

I'll take a Feebas?? Also anyone have a Seakind/goldeen?? Have a spare porygon or two for trade

I have a spare golden. Lost you on a trade a few mine ago...

Have all the starters now I think. Not sure what to go for next. Some lopunny breeding maybe? I have an unhealthy obsession with lopunny...

I have a spare golden. Lost you on a trade a few mine ago...

Have all the starters now I think. Not sure what to go for next. Some lopunny breeding maybe? I have an unhealthy obsession with lopunny...

managed to grab a seaking, yeah think my net is acting up. slackoth seems to be in demand the last 48 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

Have a box of high IV adamant technician defog scythers. PM if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I've got a load of Larvesta, Shroomish and Shinx if anyone wants a decent(ish) one. I'll take more or less any other breeding rejects, I really don't fancy breeding them all from natural IVs :P

Particularly Kangaskhan though.

Does anyone have the legendaries? For tradeback obviously, unless you have spares you dont mind passing on. I'm working on getting 5 IV Gible's and Dratini's (also Torchic) if you want compensation.

I only need them (except Articuno, Mewtwo, Phione and the Kalos trio) for the full Pokedex. I'll worry about the Living Pokedex after, but want to finish for the shiny charm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

Hi i am a noob but Could anyone help me get some of the extra starters by trading

Hi i am a noob but Could anyone help me get some of the extra starters by trading

I can get you all of them. Just let me know who you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I can get you all of them. Just let me know who you need.

Thanks. Have charmander and the three starters from x all thru wonder trade. Wouldnt mind any of the rest I could get and an eevee if I could.. ill pm you later when im home

• Advertisement

Thanks. Have charmander and the three starters from x all thru wonder trade. Wouldnt mind any of the rest I could get and an eevee if I could.. ill pm you later when im home

Have 15 for you when you're ready.

Advertisement