Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

popzmaster wrote: »
    Soud yea but eh...what room do i go to? I've never traded online before :rolleyes:
    If your game is Diamond, Pearl or Platnium you go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and go to the only counter there.

If your game is Heart Gold or Soul Silver you go to the (I think) counter on the top left of the Pokemon Center.

Just follow the instructions on screen after that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

If your game is Diamond, Pearl or Platnium you go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and go to the only counter there.

If your game is Heart Gold or Soul Silver you go to the (I think) counter on the top left of the Pokemon Center.

Just follow the instructions on screen after that

Groovy Wi-Fi club room?? And congrats 500 posts Wooo!!!

Edit:Im there now

Groovy Wi-Fi club room?? And congrats 500 posts Wooo!!!

Edit:Im there now
    I think that's what it's called. Something Wi-fi, make sure it's not the GTS

I think that's what it's called. Something Wi-fi, make sure it's not the GTS

Whoa sorry the stupid thing changed my friend code cos i had my girlfriends HG online in my DS but my new friend code is 5242 7694 7277

Real real sorry for wasting your time but at least it'll work now :(

Whoa sorry the stupid thing changed my friend code cos i had my girlfriends HG online in my DS but my new friend code is 5242 7694 7277

Real real sorry for wasting your time but at least it'll work now :(
    'Tis okay, these things happen :)

Thank you!! Altho i dont know why my bro wouldn't just sign up for boards himself and do this :P

Thank you!! Altho i dont know why my bro wouldn't just sign up for boards himself and do this :P
    Don't you want the Charizard back and give me a dumpy Pokemon for it?

Don't you want the Charizard back and give me a dumpy Pokemon for it?

The Charizard is dumpy :P
    I didn't realise when i was training it that belly drum was an egg move...so i wasted my earthquake TM on it...so I thought I'd pass it on so you can use it for breeding earthquake on...even tho you probably already have something that can... anyways in short naw...you can keep it :D

The Charizard is dumpy :P
    I didn't realise when i was training it that belly drum was an egg move...so i wasted my earthquake TM on it...so I thought I'd pass it on so you can use it for breeding earthquake on...even tho you probably already have something that can... anyways in short naw...you can keep it :D
    Okie dokie. Thank you :)

No problem!! Now Atavan good traders list me! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Aren't the people you trade with supposed to nominate you for the Good Traders list rather than you nominating yourself...?
    (looks forlornly in the direction of McGinleyIreland, waiting for the nod.... a single tear runs down his face, drips from his chin onto the DS touchscreen and starts to sizzle)

Banjo wrote: »
    Aren't the people you trade with supposed to nominate you for the Good Traders list rather than you nominating yourself...?

Yea ssshhhhh!!! I'll delete my last post if you delete this one to not get me in trouble :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Anyone got any legendaries from Gen 4? I got a few charmanders for trade. Might let go a moltres too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I have a Jap entei for trade if anyone is interested. Also have a lot of a lot of gen 1 starters, few gen 2 cept the fire type, ghastys and a few herracross. Looking for a few starters from other gen's if anyone has any to spare... maybe a legendary pokemon if yer feelin generous. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joepeger

Hey guys, was wondering if you have a Holographic charmander card, or if not, any sort of charmander card. I'm currently undertaking a scavenger hunt for charity and its one of the items on the list. I'd be willing to pay whatever you think is fair for it. If not any ideas how I'd go about getting one? Let me know ASAP as the hunt finishes this Friday. Cheers.

Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

ebay is a great place to find specific cards .. though they may cost about a fiver for the card alone.

______
    Hey..anyone got a magmar to trade? .. and what would you want for it ?
    I have an Electrive..I could swap over or? let me know ...please :)

Would you take a Magby? Pretty sure I have one in one of the many games I have lying around
    (I think I have a regular Charmander card somewhere but I have no way of getting it to you so it's really just pure spite and malice that makes me mention it :)

yeah of course ... magby is grand :)

anything in paticular, you'd want for it?

What comes after Chansey in the national dex? (numerically, not evolutionarily) One of them would fit the bill, one of the few things I'm short of on Diamond! Otherwise I'm not fussy, whatever you have lying around will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

What comes after Chansey in the national dex? (numerically, not evolutionarily

Tangela.

Could have sworn I had one... I remember being all excited... Well I'm not about to go back on my word now :)

hmm.. well I have a Tangrowth ...if you want? or
    I have a japenese (movie09) pichu ..(used to get the notched eared pichu in HG/SS) or
    an electabuzz with electrizer.

:)

Sure whatever you have going spare. My diamond code is 2062 5665 0115
    If you're around I'll be in the trading room for the next 15 mins or so. Voice off :)

all of them XD

I'll be on in a few minutes with my SS (FC in sig) ..:)

Sorry, rookie mistake - brought the wrong DS downstairs with me.
    Definitely in there now.

btw, just had a look at this thing. I'm not saying it's not legit but don't go entering it into any competitions, eh? I've thrown a Magmarizer in to make up for the inconvenience. Breed it with a Ditto and then feed it to a Rhyhorn.

• Advertisement

I'll be in there... (: ..
    and laughs..I hate competions ^_^ ...no worries there =]... thanks

Thanks! Sure you can spare that Pichu? It sure is purty....
    If you ever want it back, just ask...
    (I'll say no ;) )

...lol ...enjoy it =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Could someone please trade me a zorua?

We need another one.

• Advertisement

Breeding you one now...
    (that is a YOP isn't it?)

YOP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

cloud493 wrote: »
    YOP?

Japanese name, looks like YOP: ゾロア

Ohhh. Then yeah, I think.

Forgot to ask, egg or hatched?

Hatched pleased.

well don't hold your breath then, I live in a magby-less hell hole....
    edit : jaysus that took a long time
    FC 3481 8594 0683
    I think I hear my daughter stirring, this may have to wait till later

Either way it comes is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,014 ✭✭✭marko93

Anyone got a Throh to trade? I have a spare Sawk if anyone wants? :D

And if anyone could get me two Druddigon or Axew? One for White, one for black. Appreciated.

• Advertisement

PMed you for FC for the zorua. Have a female Axew, will see if she feels like gettin' biz-zae. Hell, why give her the choice? - "I ain't gon' 'axew' again, woman!" *Slap!*

Pmed with FC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At some point, if someone can breed a Zorua, could I get one?

I bred 3 last night, got 3 males. Cloud has dibs on 2 of 'em. You're welcome to what's left.
    BTW, if anyone fancies anything else from the list below, let me know :
    Zorua (Cloud has Dibs on 2) :
    Eddie - M - (SpDef+, Speed -)
    Locke - M - (SpDef+, Att -)
    Denz - M - (SpAtt+, SpDef-)

Axew (Cloud has dibs on 2) :
    Vidal - M - Neutral
    Ava - F - SpDef+ Speed-
    Stade - M - Speed+ Att-

Snivy :
    Mitch - M - Neutral
    Tank - M - Neutral
    Feral - M - Neutral
    Czarl - M - SpDef+ Att-

Oshawott :
    Weez - M - Neutral
    Tarka - F - Speed+ SpAtt- -> Reserved for Atavan-halen
    Minsk - M - Neutral

Emboar :
    Char - M - SpAtt+ SpDef-
    Sui - M - Att+ Speed-
    Chop - M - Neutral
    Luaua - F - SpDef+ Speed-

Scraggy
    Peeps - M - Def+ Att-
    Marv - M - SpAtt+ Att-

That's a lot of middling to rubbish natures...

Anyhoo, as usual my hours are very limited but I might have both internet and DS access this evening around 8:30 or after 10pm. FC is 3481 8594 0683

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Could I have the female Oshawott? :D

Are you looking for anything in particular? I have a few of the previous gen starters if you want.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd love an Oshawott and Snivvy too please. Not too sure what I can trade you that you might want with that sort of breeding though.

@both - no probs. I'll take whatever you've got as long as you give me step by step instructions for how to get to the trading room : which lady to I talk to and which option(s) from the top of the menu do I pick?

If either of you have one of those eagly-looking ones (it's 600-and-something in the Dex if that helps) that'd be nice. Otherwise the only things I'm missing from the local dex are legends. Still haven't got the national dex dispite beating the E4 and wandering around the 2nd half of the world, can't figure out why, the game guide says you get it automatically....

Do you mean Braviary? I can get a Rufflet that will evolve into it, but I haven't gotten to route 10 just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

@both - no probs. I'll take whatever you've got as long as you give me step by step instructions for how to get to the trading room : which lady to I talk to and which option(s) from the top of the menu do I pick?

If either of you have one of those eagly-looking ones (it's 600-and-something in the Dex if that helps) that'd be nice. Otherwise the only things I'm missing from the local dex are legends. Still haven't got the national dex dispite beating the E4 and wandering around the 2nd half of the world, can't figure out why, the game guide says you get it automatically....

Did you hit the select option to switch between pokedex's?

I can you the Braviary but i won't be able to get online till like thusaday so i doubt thats any good!

After breeding some Tepigs there all with flamethrower and flame charge

F Bashful,
    M Serious
    M Relaxed
    M Hastey
    And an egg to hatch still

• Advertisement

Well it was a struggle but we got there in the end.
    Atavan, can you stick Denny M and Cloud493 on the good traders list? Both showed exceptional patience with my fumbling around the japanese interface :)

Advertisement