Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

*Jedi wave* This isn't the thread you're looking for...

This is the thread you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Thread merged with the current one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

Okay, so I'm about 20 mons off having every non legendary pokemon, and all of them are just babies of ones I already have, i.e Shroomish.

However, I'm still missing six legendaries, 3 who haven't come out, and Mew, Celebi and Deoxys. Anyone willing to trade them for non legendaries? Or should I just hack emerald and catch them there? I don't mind if they're cloned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If I'm around later I moved a Mew and Deoxys over from Diamond that I've no use for so I'm happy to volunteer them to the cause. Presume you're on Gen 5 so ideally I'd want whatever that fat-vulture-in-an-egg is called, the one that starts turning up just before the E4 in Black but I'll whatever you have. Don't know if I have a Celebi going spare....

BTW, everyone with a Japanese cart see that there's a Wifi event - shiney Ghidera-wannabe for one colour, roboghost for the other - kicking off on Friday?

Where the hell are all the EU wifi events?

Thank you so much! Anything else you want besides the vulture? Any moves bred onto it?

And those two are related to the new movies somehow, I dunno if they'll be oming out over here :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 windy squid

lots a legendaries there, I can give all those (just gotta transfer a few from SS to White), and hatch some (piplup, votorb). You can get a phione by breeding manaphy with ditto.
    I can NOT guarantee that manaphy, arceus, darkrai and shaymin aren't hacks, but they seem legit, and will do for pokedex counts, can trade away once done, if you don't trust them.
    I can clone pokes, same way as Buzzthebattgirl, so you can keep all.

Let me know if you want.. and I'll get'em ready for a trade. .. (I'm not currently looking for anything).
    if nobody minds id like a heidragon and maybe a zekrom ill give u some patrats for them :)
    my freind code is 0347 0863 0605

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

How not to get a trade windy squid keep messaging for a trade after being told no, then calling me a prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Boooooooooo! Windy Squid. Bad form. Certainly wont be giving you anything

...and to think I cloned my modest shiney Carita's Heidragon especially for him. Well you ain't getting it now, chum.

Anyone else want one? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I'll take anything and everything!

Now to go either steal my sister's DSi again, or go change the router from WPA to WEP without being noticed...

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I'll take anything and everything!

Now to go either steal my sister's DSi again, or go change the router from WPA to WEP without being noticed...

Wait, you got the DSi to get online trades?

Nah he got it for that app where you take a picture of someone's face and then make it look like they have chipmunk cheeks. The more advanced wireless security for pokétrading is just a bonus.

Urizen wrote: »
    Wait, you got the DSi to get online trades?

I didn't buy one, my sister's had one for over a year now, but since she doesn't seem to use it as much anymore, I'm starting to take it off of her hands since it can connect to the wireless with WPA, and my DS Lite can't since it's limited to WEP.

I love when you buy a game second hand and they save hasn been cleared...hello possibility of picking up mon i don't have :D

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I didn't buy one, my sister's had one for over a year now, but since she doesn't seem to use it as much anymore, I'm starting to take it off of her hands since it can connect to the wireless with WPA, and my DS Lite can't since it's limited to WEP.

Not what I mean. I can't get on the WFC with my DSi. How did you?

Didn't do anything special, got connected without any issues once it was connected to the router. While I haven't actually tried trading yet, I managed to get connected to Game Sync no problem, and got my FC for that card/DS combination.

I'll see how things work later today when I set the router to WEP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I got pokemon white, new game, looking for

charmander
    cyndaquil
    pikachu
    pidgey
    lapras

anyone? thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone want a vulpix before i send them to the great fur factory in the sky. Going on another Masuda run and have around ~150 so far to get rid of

cloud493 wrote: »
    I got pokemon white, new game, looking for

charmander
    cyndaquil
    pikachu
    pidgey
    lapras

anyone? thanks :)
    Pretty sure lapras is catchable mate. I know i have it pretty sure i got it, If you havent got charmander and cyndaquil by wednesday I can help out

• Advertisement

I want them to do my game with, I haven't got any fire type right now :(

Still need these? I can hop online in like 2 hours or so

Yes please, I just need to get online with this router.

Sorry for double post >.<

anyone, any of the fire starters, trade, please?

5th Gen I presume - Got a male charmander if you want it?
    His name is Jun, he's Docile, likes walks on the beach and burning orphanages.
    FC :4770 6803 7866
    No cyndaquil, sorry... have Torchic if it's any consolation?

I can get you the other Tepig, Cyndaquil and Chimchar, the latter two are the children of Mons that captained my teams through the games :)

FC: 3868 9547 9765

• Advertisement

id like all 3 if you dont mind? (torchic, charmander and cyndaquil)

Anybody has a mew?? and what can i do to convince ye to part with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I have a mew,lv 5, one with a gift ribbon.. I can clone it and give it to you if you want?

I also have a mew lv 30, .. though, I don't know how legit that one is.

That'd be ace, anything you want in return?

for a clone? nah mate, it's cool

so you want the lv 5 one?..
    And when can you be online?

• Advertisement

I wont be online till tomorrow I'm afraid, around 11 am, but will be able to get online anytime up 6 tomorrow, so whenevers best for you

well..can be on anytime afternoon/evening.. I'm busy most mornings though.. so around 2, ok?

Works perfect for me dude :) I'll throw up my friend code tomorrow, something fecked up with mine so have to check do i have the same one

Oh anybody able to clone Jirachi?? I'll has all legenderies released if i can get thta. Somethings fecked up with my FC's so will have to post new ones

new code is 0304 1695 1860

hey, added, and sorry for being a bit late.. had a little trouble getting online ><

no problem me too.. Going on now

i doubt that shaymen is legit btw. Friend gave me mon that are prob action replayed

just noticed you asked for a jirachi .. give me a few minutes..and I'll have mine cloned :)

i doubt that shaymen is legit btw. Friend gave me mon that are prob action replayed

lol.. thats fine was gonna ask if you were sure you wanted that traded

• Advertisement

yeah have another ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

im kinda newish to the new pokemon games i hate most of them they are unfamiliar and/or just stupid looking, id love a starter from red/blue or diamond/silver versions or any valuable pokemon from them eras...i dont got much to give you in exchange so it would be out of good deeds from you :p maybe you cant trade from older versions so would heartgold etc work instead?

never done a trade so id need pointers too lol

:o

I need an umbreon in black, just to trade over and trade back. If anyone could oblige that would be great :)

I need an umbreon in black, just to trade over and trade back. If anyone could oblige that would be great :)
    i can hook u up wednesday if yer not sorted

i can hook u up wednesday if yer not sorted

That'd be great :)

It's cool ray, I got one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 i love arizona

Anyone got a spare Mudkip kicking about? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Yeah I have one does anyone have a aon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

I don't suppose there'd be anyone around with a spare 10th anniversary Mew?

• Advertisement

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    I don't suppose there'd be anyone around with a spare 10th anniversary Mew?

I'm just waiting until someone with one falls asleep with their DS handy...

Advertisement