Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Giant SCR 4 For Sale (sold)

• 18-02-2010 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

hey everyone, im just after upgrading my bike for a carbon model as im gona give this cycling craic a bit of a lash this year, and so im selling my existing bike. its in very good nick and has always been looked after. im selling it with look keo pedals and also the original pedals that came with the bike. it also has a cateye velo 5 onboard.its a large size. will post a photo when i get the chance.would suit beginners for either tri or road/leisure.would like to keep it as it is the bike that got me back into the sport, but im afraid i cant afford to!

i like a man that likes to bargain!

size: large, 55.5 cm frame

cost 390euro

specs

MODEL Defy 4 SIZES L (55.5cm)
    FRAME AluxX SL aluminium, Fluid Formed, Compact Road Design FORK Advanced Composite Overdrive,11/4" - 11/8" aluminium steerer SHOCK N/A HANDLEBAR 6061 Aluminium Anatomic STEM 6061 Forged Aluminium SEAT POST 6061 Aluminium SADDLE Giant Performance Road PEDALS Wellgo road SHIFTERS Shimano 2200 16 speed STI FRONT MECH Shimano 2200 REAR MECH Shimano 2200 BRAKES Tektro R310 Dual pivot BRAKE LEVER Shimano 2200 STI CASSETTE Shimano HG50 12-25 CHAIN KMC Z7-8 CRANKS Truvativ Touro C2.0 39/53 BOTTOM BRACKET Truvativ cartridge RIMS Double wall aluminium 700c HUBS Formula RB31/32 SPOKES Stainless steel TYRES Kenda Kriterium L3R 700x25mm *WEIGHT KG / LB 9.92 / 21.14

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭acurno

Hi Jimbo,
    I'm very interested if it's still going. Where are you based? I'm only getting into road racing and triathlons so this looks perfect. I'm 6"2 would this frame be good for me?
    If you could post pics that'd be great.

Thanks,
    Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭jimbo28

alan

im based in monaghan, but i frequently travel to galway via dublin. as regards size, id say it may be on the small side, im not sure as it is different for every one. im just over 5 11 myself and to be honest it has always felt a little oversized, but again thats just me. if u have any more questions just ask? if you are anywhere around tuam, you can view it whenever you want. ill be here until sunday! willing to negotiate on price!

regards

jim

will reduce to 350.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

iv a friend looking for some thing like this ,he is 5.8" .will this bike be a bit big

maybe not.....it is quite individual....according to the giant size guide however.....it is, alot of it depends on your inside leg measurement!

SCR Sizing

Approx height range

Medium 50cm 5ft 6 – 5ft 11

Large 55.5cm 5ft 11 – 6ft 3

XL 58.5cm 6ft 3 – 6ft 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 spikeymikey

Hi,

I am interested in the but am only willing to pay 300 Euro.

Send me your number and i will give you a call.

sold! happy biking and be careful on the roads!

Advertisement