If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector

Options
  • 18-02-2010 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi John and Crew,

In the market for a new projector, I will be using it 70% buisness ( spreadsheets,powerpoint and some video files) & 30% home use for movies. I would need it to have vga for my laptop and would want hdmi for blu-ray player.Budget is around €700 so maybe some along the lines of an Optoma HD65.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Bump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

Anything guys? :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Your query seems to have been missed - I know that John is away on business at the moment so if you want to speed things up you could give the shop a call on 04890 321332 and ask for Dave or Kenny.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi F.Galway

Your best bet is to PM either Dave or Kenny in Richer. Richersounds.ie (Dave) or Richersounds.ie (Kenny)

Dave cracks the whip up there and Kenny overseas mail orders - either will be able to help you out.
    The Shop phone no. is 01 671 9666 and Kennys direct line is 04890 330044

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.