Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse riding - Forth Mountain area

Options
  • 18-02-2010 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Am going to take up some horse riding when the weather picks up (did a bit of it when I was younger). Am living on the Duncannon road side of Forth Mountain so am going to use either the Kingsford Equestrian Centre or the Shelmalier Riding Stables. Anybody know anything of these? Any recommendations? All comments appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Bazbu wrote: »
    Am going to take up some horse riding when the weather picks up (did a bit of it when I was younger). Am living on the Duncannon road side of Forth Mountain so am going to use either the Kingsford Equestrian Centre or the Shelmalier Riding Stables. Anybody know anything of these? Any recommendations? All comments appreciated

Thanks
    Shelmalier, I've ridden in. Well run and good ,well-treated horses.It's AIRE approved and has an indoor too! Don't know anything about the other ,sorry.

Advertisement