Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Revision Book?

Options
  • 18-02-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

If looking for an A1, what is the best revision book to use for business?
    (Easy course but theres a ****load of info to memorize compared to say, biology)

Can anyone recommend any good ones which have the main points on each topic?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭aoifeX

i have revisewise and 2b honest i barely use it i find it ****e!!
    went on the examsupport website today and did one of their online video grind things! found it really good! there about 12 euro per video and iv only done one so far but its really helpful for the 12 euro u can keep and rewatch the video for a year, they give you notes on the topic and they go over exam questions aswell. u can also download the video on Mp3 and put it on ypur ipod/phone! itd work out espensive for the whole course but if there was a few areas u wanted to work on specifically (like ABQ) its good!

iv also heard from a few people that less stress more success is supposed to be decent for business but iv never used it myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

aoifeX wrote: »
    i have revisewise and 2b honest i barely use it i find it ****e!!
    went on the examsupport website today and did one of their online video grind things! found it really good! there about 12 euro per video and iv only done one so far but its really helpful for the 12 euro u can keep and rewatch the video for a year, they give you notes on the topic and they go over exam questions aswell. u can also download the video on Mp3 and put it on ypur ipod/phone! itd work out espensive for the whole course but if there was a few areas u wanted to work on specifically (like ABQ) its good!

iv also heard from a few people that less stress more success is supposed to be decent for business but iv never used it myself!

you should uprgade your broadband to 3Mb the vids are free and it probably works out cheaper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

The problem with business is that you can't really leave out chapters or take much risks because it is the only subject where you can't predict anything or get a strong indication what possibly could come up. I use Rapid Revision, I find it good but I would look at other books before buying.

Advertisement