Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vouchers for 300 euro off laser eye surgery

Options
  • 18-02-2010 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey Folks,
    I had laser eye surgery last year (Over the moon about it!!!), and they have sent me a load of vouchers for 300 euro off to give to friends. They offer a free consultation, so if youre interested pm me, and I can post one to you. I had them done at Optical Express in Dublin, but im sure any of their branches would accept the vouchers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭you*ess*bee

Just read the terms on the back, you have to book an appt before the 27th of Feb. And you or your family cant work for Optical Express.

No idea why they sent me 10 of these, I seriously do not know 10 people who need eye surgery. Any questions please feel free to ask :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Cat lover

I wish i could see your post earlier....coz I am going to have the surgery done ~do u think u can renew it or they will post u some new one?:D

Advertisement