Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exercise classes (boxercise, thai chai etc) on?

Options
  • 18-02-2010 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    A long shot (and lazy) to get the answers I want here...but here goes-
    I'm looking to do some exercise class on a week night (preferably 8pm earliest and on the East side of the city as I'm living in Lackagh, just past Claregalway).

I'm open to what type of class (ideally not sign up for a 6/10 week course as I might be away some weeks)- either something intense (boxercise etc) or wouldn't mind trying something 'new to me' like Thai Chai/Yoga.

Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Saw on the notice board in Flynns[Super Valu] recently somethin' about yoga classes above the chemist there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭KevinVonSpiel

dinneenp wrote: »
    Hi,
    A long shot (and lazy) to get the answers I want here...but here goes-
    I'm looking to do some exercise class on a week night (preferably 8pm earliest and on the East side of the city as I'm living in Lackagh, just past Claregalway).

I'm open to what type of class (ideally not sign up for a 6/10 week course as I might be away some weeks)- either something intense (boxercise etc) or wouldn't mind trying something 'new to me' like Thai Chai/Yoga.

Cheers,
    Pa

A cheap alternative is going into Tuam & picking fights with the local lads...

Mock their accents & insult their female family members.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A cheap alternative is going into Tuam & picking fights with the local lads...
    Mock their accents & insult their female family members.
    Infracted, not on to pick on other towns.

Advertisement