Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

experimenter licence

• 19-02-2010 12:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi all i recently renewed my licence with comreg online this time it was the licence for live as its called but as of yet i received no paper work back as in previous years you get an offical comreg headed letter with your licence details and period has anyone else who has paid for their licence for life received any paper work back i dont want to find out come next year say that my licence has lapsed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

deaglan169 wrote: »
    hi all i recently renewed my licence with comreg online this time it was the licence for live as its called but as of yet i received no paper work back as in previous years you get an offical comreg headed letter with your licence details and period has anyone else who has paid for their licence for life received any paper work back i dont want to find out come next year say that my licence has lapsed

If you used the elicensing system, the system would have produced a
    receipt or transaction number at the end of the process. Hold onto this.
    You can also check your licence on the elicensing system to see if its
    paid-up.
    There are two dates listed...the later date will probably say Feb-2015.

I suggest that you hold off for a while.
    A little birdy told me that Comreg will be issuing the paperwork soon but
    dont worry, you have enough details to show you paid up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

brownmini wrote: »
    If you used the elicensing system, the system would have produced a
    receipt or transaction number at the end of the process. Hold onto this.
    You can also check your licence on the elicensing system to see if its
    paid-up.
    There are two dates listed...the later date will probably say Feb-2015.

I suggest that you hold off for a while.
    A little birdy told me that Comreg will be issuing the paperwork soon but
    dont worry, you have enough details to show you paid up.

thanks ill hold off so i renewed about 3 weeks ago but licence only offically expired this week, thanks for replying lets hope your little birdy is correct:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

I was once waiting 6 months after I paid before I got the Licence in the Post. that was a few years back.

I just renewed mine this morning the say licence for life but then it has 2015 on it.

Does that mean I have to pay 30 quid in 5 years again ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

eiei0 wrote: »
    I was once waiting 6 months after I paid before I got the Licence in the Post. that was a few years back.

I just renewed mine this morning the say licence for life but then it has 2015 on it.

Does that mean I have to pay 30 quid in 5 years again ????

no i think we just log in in 5 years time and re-register just to prove we didnt croak it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

deaglan169 wrote: »
    no i think we just log in in 5 years time and re-register just to prove we didnt croak it

Unless you are looking for any special update where your licenced activities
    need to be updated, then the only thing you'll need to do is periodically
    confirm your details to ComReg.

For Info:
    Some new licence paperwork has been issued in the last few days.
    I suggest yours is in its envelope and getting nearer your door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement