Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA Volunteer Movements

Options
  • 19-02-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

I want to put this in the volunteer section but I think its more suited here. I'm trying to find the equivalent to the ISPCC and ISPCA in the US. I think it's time I got up and did something for someone else. Anything like that would be a help.

I know there are volunteer groups all around me but they don't seem to respond well or they have enough volunteers. I have to be a bit aggressive with them to get an answer. I won't give up!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

Lisa,

Try Ronald McDonald House.

The organization is for-real, despite the odd name and fast-food connection.

dave2pvd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

thanks ill check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

The equivalent of the ISPCA would be the Humane Society (which is for animals, despite the name!).

Advertisement