Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball Acts so far...

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Offside wrote: »
    The bluff about the tickets could have been a disaster though.

There were scanners at the start. I think crowd control may have necessitated it taking a back seat for a while or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Blut2

Excellent day/night, well done UCD ents! Shame there was no carnival though. That and the moshpit that was the que to get into the ball were my only negatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

So the carnival and JEDWARD were complete bullsh1t? Great advertising ENTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mardy Bum wrote: »
    So the carnival and JEDWARD were complete bullsh1t? Great advertising ENTS.

Yeah the two reasons everyone went to the ball :rolleyes:

I had a ****ing great time. I enjoyed myself 10x more than last year. Calvin Harris was great but he didnt stay long at all, the Japanese Popstars were ****ing incredible. The Vengaboys were great craic, im looking forward to their new single "Rocket to Uranus".:confused:

Great buzz altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I had a great laugh. Mix Hell, The Subs and The Japstars were all amazing, Calvin Harris was fun too though a fair few people seemed to miss him. Was well organised too.

Absolutely wrecked today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

First and last ball in UCD, and I didn't even stay for the Venga Boys!:D Twas a great day, really nice festival atmosphere, almost like Oxygen in the good ole days.
    The pints of coors were awful and made me sick, watered watered-down muck so they were. Twas funny actually, there was a fight near one of the queues and guards were all over it but one of the lads fighting I did my undergrad with so in the middle of all of this, I go over and shake the chap's hand... I might become a politician!:rolleyes:
    Another funny incident was when I was leaving and there was a chap entering, absolutely smashed, bouncer takes a shoulder of JD from his back pocket and sees a bulge in his crotch area in the shape of a naggin, needless to say the Guards dealt with that one.;)

I'm going to sort of miss UCD and Dublin now, not a whole lot just a bit. It was a nice way to end my days there properly; no exam worries, just getting pissed and having the banter with friends.

Advertisement