Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads started history

Options
  • 19-02-2010 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to remove all threads started by myself. Is there any way to remove or at least restrict access to these? Some I feel, could possibly compromise my anon status. Yes, I was stupid back then:(

Please consider my request.

Thanks boards.ie team,
    Naikon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You've started 133 threads. That's a lot of asking.

If you've got particular posts that identify you in some particular way, I'd suggest listing them and sending them to me by PM and I can have a look at them to see whether editing them is viable or desirable. There's no way 133 threads are just going to be wiped though merely because you reckon you were a little generous with the personal information. Ultimately you're responsible for your own information and posts and we've always stressed that. Have a look and get back to me.

Advertisement