Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Songs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thumbscrew

nice tunes - I think Snap is the best new one! :)

have you thought about adding a myspace background image? i'd say it would look great on there!

Saw your thing about X-Factor...trust me, that ain't the way to go...those guys will chew you up and spit you out again. You're definitely better off doing it all yourself. Here's a bizarre example of some people in South Africa who are doing it themselves on the internet http://www.dieantwoord.com/ Not your style I know but it just goes to show what you can achieve. These guys are all over the viral charts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

I have, i actually have in the code already space left to insert an image, just cant figure out which bit! Soon as i do an image is going up..
    thanks for that.. will check out that link!
    :)

Advertisement