Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking in drogheda

Options
  • 19-02-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I'm having huge trouble finding a good parking place in the town centre. I've two kiddies in the back so i need to access both sides of the car and the boot to get the buggy out. I've on occasion had to climb through the boot to strap babies back in after new car has parked way too close. It gets really fustrating after a while. If anybody has any good suggestion then please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭gipi

Try the car park on Fair Street (behind the Pricebusters store) - the parking spaces aren't too small, and I've never seen it full so you shouldn't have a problem with other cars - if I remember, there may even be a couple of "single" parking spaces which don't have another one beside or behind them.

Scotch Hall are offering cheap parking for up to 2 hours (2 hrs for 1 euro), and I think they have parent & baby parking spaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Abbey centre car park. It's usually fairly empty these days, so there's lots of room.

Advertisement