Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offensive Username

Options
  • 19-02-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm a long time member but certainly not a prude. I would like to bring your attention to this user. If I had kids, I would not like them subjected to seeing this username on a daily basis.

Yours
    Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

That is something I'd deem offensive. Why are you using the exact same wording as another site member in this thread? Is this some pass-it-on Internet meme or something

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Honestly, I was unaware of that other post. It looks like a copy and paste job trying to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Just an add on, I actually posted mine first :) You should be asking Andrew that question.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Indeed, a helpful site member sent me a PM as well to point out that I'd made the error there. Makes a lot more sense as the username you've highlighted is undeniably offensive.

I'll sort it out, cheers.

Advertisement