Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11th Midleton Tattoo Show!!!

Options
  • 19-02-2010 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    The 11th Midleton Tattoo Show will be taking place at Midleton Rugby Club Midleton,Co.Cork,Ireland on the 25th,26th,27th of June 2010.
    Irelands longest tattoo and body piercing show is going to be bigger than ever,with some exciting new artists,hope we'll see you all there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I went to the show last year there, well a tattoo/piercing convention right?

Can you tell me if it's cheaper to get tattoos done by the artists there or if you've to book in advance etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rubytattoo

The price of the tattoo is between you and the artist!
    List of artists available on discussions board at MIDLETON TATTOO SHOW on facebook!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Awh balls, I wont be around. Missed it last year too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 schoolboi

hi how much is it at the door and where in midleton is the rugby club i cant seem to find it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

schoolboi wrote: »
    hi how much is it at the door and where in midleton is the rugby club i cant seem to find it :confused:
    €10 a day or €20 for a weekend pass.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rid

Can you pre-book with a specific artist or does it have to be arranged down there on the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Gutted i missed it, was hoping to get some work done aswell :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

for anyone who was there, any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭mig mag

I went on the Saturday, it was my first time going and only stayed for a few hours. I thougt it was great though, very well organised and plenty of artists to choose from. Got my foot done, it wasn't as painful as I had built up for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Will wrote: »
    for anyone who was there, any good?

i went down for the whole weekend, with an artist from stigmatau.
    i was just helping out at the stand and stuff like that!
    there was a great buzz all weekend, weather was really nice, kids running around and there was bands playing too.
    i much prefered it over the dublin convention :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

i was also there had great fun did not get tattooed myself until monday, drank a hell of a lot

some of the bands were really good

Advertisement