Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Shephard (18mths) and pomeranian pup...

Options
  • 19-02-2010 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

My girlfriend just recently bought a pom puppy , her parents own a german shephard and he is becoming very upset and watering at the mouth when he sees the pom. The german shephard was crying non stop for an hour straight he can be a bit jealous at times but he's great with kids , is there anything we can do to prevent the way he is reacting ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

How old is the pom pup? is it very young or would there be any chance it could be coming into season if its a girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

they should have meet eachother on nutural ground first, the park perhaps. it isn't still to late. I'd keep them apart as much as possible except for regular walks (once the pom is old enough and got all vacs). make sure that her gsd gets plently on attention and is not ignored at all. Other than that keep a close eye and be patient as them getting used to each other takes time.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

please do not leave the pom alone with the Gsd .The gsd is seeing the pom as prey .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Hey Morganna Le Fay, we have nearly the same name . . . weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Weird...... i started off as morganna then when the crash happened i couldnt get bak on so here i am lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement