Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai on Donore Avenue (Sally's Bridge End) 18th Feb?

Options
  • 19-02-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what was going on on Donore Avenue (the very start/end of it, by Sally's Bridge) last night? I was passing by on the bus around 11.45pm and saw 5 Gardai and a squad car gathered outside a flat there just off the bridge.

I'm just being nosey really...! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You obviously don't pass through the area on the 121 much.:D Probably some raid or something, usuallt there used to be a check-point every night either outside St.Catherines NS or down by Teresa's Gardens seem they've gone now for the time being, more recently been up on Clogher Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

You obviously don't pass through the area on the 121 much.:D Probably some raid or something, usuallt there used to be a check-point every night either outside St.Catherines NS or down by Teresa's Gardens seem they've gone now for the time being, more recently been up on Clogher Rd.

Ah I figured it was the usual alright but I'd never seen them at that stretch before so I got nosey! I let my imagination get a bit carried away because of all the big heroin seizures about the city over the past few weeks, so I thought it might have been somrthing exciting. Oh well!

Advertisement