Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders Live Who did it is mentioned here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Sorry wrote: »
    It's a disgrace that Eastenders made an actor jump to his death for the purposes of a storyline. What about that man's family? Soaps always take things too far. I hope they compensate his next of kin.

i genuinely lol'd at that..

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭JohnnyDoogue

Home for the weekend and watching it with the family. Grandmother is very upset as she regards soaps as real life stories. Good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I know its a soap and all...but jaysus it was deadly tonight! I hadnt a clue who it was.

i looooove staceys dress and coat!:D At least she was stylish in her confession!!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bootsy.

Missed the start, didn't see Jack messing up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I think Jack fluffed at the start but after everyone did well, paticularly Phil and Ian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Bootsy. wrote: »

It'll be repeated tonight on BBC3 if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Bootsy. wrote: »

Same, missed 2 or 3 minutes.

Loved the way the actress playing Roxy was obviously trying not to laugh; not bad acting all round

It was a class episode in fairness. Corrie is a joke now..but as depressing as Eastenders is all the actors are deadly and acted their arses off. Poor Bradders:o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I don't think that Jack stuttering before getting a few lines out took away from it, it's more like real life than the way it's shot, with everyone saying everything flawlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Nevermind that, who her baby daddy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Hats off to the Eastenders gang.....great show tonight:D......and the ""whodunit" went right to the wire. Great stunt pulled off on live TV, with Max playing a blinder at the end!! Only thing I noticed was Jack fluffin his lines at the start apart from that overall I thought it was faultless! had tears in my eyes at the end:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

thought max sticking his fingers down his throat was hilarious:D

Only thing I noticed was Jack fluffin his lines at the start
    Im goin to have to watch it again on BBC3 @10..i didnt cop it at all. I was amazed it was live to be honest...i was literally sittin on the edge of the couch watchin it. Sad i know. But..sure thats their jobs isnt it as "telly folk" :D

I cant watch Waily Gail on Corrie any longerrrrrr:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Holy Hell! Eastenders was fantastic tonight. Best bit of acting I've seen in a long time.

I thought there was a hour of eastenders tonight? Did rte not say a hour tonight before it started.

Myself and my mum both screamed Bradley when he jumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Sorry wrote: »
    It's a disgrace that Eastenders made an actor jump to his death for the purposes of a storyline. What about that man's family? Soaps always take things too far. I hope they compensate his next of kin.
    Roar wrote: »
    i genuinely lol'd at that..

Me too:D

Watching BBC 3 atm. Larry Lamb is fun. He thought it was Ronnie.

I think Jack recovered well though, and he as well as Max did really well at the end, they got across the love that they had for Bradley perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Wow that was impressive...I thought it was going to be cringey and stop-starty but it was nearly flawless. If I hadn't have known it was live, I wouldn't have suspected, bar some of the camera movements.

Didn't think it would be Stacey, I suspected Ronnie from day one, but lately I've been torn between Max and her.

Poor Bradders :(

Christian thought it was Stacey, Heather said the director, Darren said Sean, Denise said Becca and Lucas said Ben :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Land Of Idiots

All I can say is Wow! I was literally on the edge of my seat at the end. The acting was amazing from everyone and what a brilliant stunt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Great episodes, the cast were on pure adrenaline!

I didn't expect Stacey, I thought it would be a Mitchell. Poor Bradley, if he goes now it will be quickly I imagine, no meandering coma story line.

It was really well done. It didn't matter that Jack stuttered a little and the lighting on the actors faces were a bit off at some points.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, I'm delighted about the Archie raped Ronnie reveal (not in that way sickos) because I called it months ago. There was a scene in one episode in the Vic cellar where Archie leaned in on Ronnie, the scene screamed incest to me. Someone else pointed out that this is the way Larry Lamb played the character as well, that he had a sick attraction to his daughter, so it really interwoves well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

ha ha ronnie stole the paint thinner from the shop :P

Mr.S wrote: »
    I don't appreciate having a tv show ending spoiled.

Then why were you looking at the forum, in all fairness. Biggest soap night in ages, you should've avoided it tbh. I nearly did the same as the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

weeder wrote: »
    thought max sticking his fingers down his throat was hilarious:D
    :D:D:D10/10:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I posted after the show btw and your post is reported aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The "Stacy Done It" thread has been merged with this one.
    Not everyone has the luxury of watching these things as they air, so have some consideration when creating new threads.

Mr.S wrote: »
    All new threads come up on the main page...?

Then why click on the thread when you surely know people will be discussing the episode freely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Ya well im not an idiot mod. Delete the thread so if want, i havent a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I changed the title just in case

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

Just wondering... if they film a few weeks in advance, would Max and Stacey not know already?? ...just wondering

Advertisement