Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders Live Who did it is mentioned here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

west101 wrote: »

Is it possible to have a healthy baby that way?

Yes not all babies born through incest have birth defects. Some are born perfectly normally although the chances are higher of something being wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I watched it tonight just because of the fact it was live.. I have to say, it was pretty damn good really. They have some top notch actors in it..

I might actually start watching it again now, or probably not =p They should do them all live :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

weeder wrote: »
    thought max sticking his fingers down his throat was hilarious:D

I agree fully
    Roar wrote: »
    ha ha ronnie stole the paint thinner from the shop :P

Yeah, either she did forget or it was part of the story!

-

Good Episode overall. Poor Bradley!

Who Framed Janine???
    What was Phil looking for??
    And did Dot ever find out what was on that tape?? (I say it was deleted scenes of "The Ring")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I think he jumped because Stacey may have told Bradley she killed Archie and Bradley did it to 'take the fall' and get the blame for the murder, letting Stacey off the hook.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I watched it tonight just because of the fact it was live.. I have to say, it was pretty damn good really. They have some top notch actors in it..

I might actually start watching it again now, or probably not =p They should do them all live :pac:
    Likewise, hadn't watched it in years, only heard this morning that it was going to be live and just had to tune in to see if someone fúcked up!

Gotta say it was a great episode, they should go live all the time:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'd say the stress of that might kill the cast, Scott Maslen (Jack) looked like he was about to keel over at the start. :p :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

DKZ wrote: »
    I think he jumped because Stacey may have told Bradley she killed Archie and Bradley did it to 'take the fall' and get the blame for the murder, letting Stacey off the hook.

Oh...hadn't thought of that. Kinda makes perfect sense though AND he shouted Run Stacey too, still trying t protect her. sniff sniff, loved that couple, sad now he's gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I spent more time looking at the EVO Lancer Police car myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

i was very disappointed with it on a whole tonight :(

Not my fav episode:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Onkle wrote: »
    I spent more time looking at the EVO Lancer Police car myself :)

Let me guess, you were forced to watch it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Fantastic episode, thoroughly enjoyed it. Stacey is an incredible actress. Was hoping Phil would have got carried away and had Ians head down the toilet as before but still.

Watching on BBC 3, loved their reactions to the reveal. And no interview with Peggy; surprising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

What was Phil looking for??

Yeah, I was wondering the same.

Jack fluffing his lines was funny. Didn't he say something like "And all the public are watching..."? :D

I was a bit disappointed that it was Stacey I would have liked it to have been someone that wasn't a suspect.

I thought it has been pretty obvious from the start that there was something incestuous between Archie and Ronnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

OMG what an episode very dark and sad

RIP Bradders frown.gif

So i take it Danielle was Archie's daughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    OMG what an episode very dark and sad

RIP Bradders frown.gif

So i take it Danielle was Archie's daughter

Not dead yet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭hblock21

I thought it was excellent. Phil and Ian's acting was excellent, really shows how good they are..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Let me guess, you were forced to watch it. :pac:

I actually timed my run so I'd be back in time to watch it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 spids

its great promo for those shows

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Enough about comparing Corrie and Eastenders...what about that Fair City, eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭jerry2623

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    Enough about comparing Corrie and Eastenders...what about that Fair City, eh? ;)
    The very thoughts of a Fair City live frightens me :eek:

Was I the only one to notice the time they shot back to the pub the camera man aimed to high .. you had all the crowd in the pub plus about 20 arc lights in shot ! Overall it was amazing to watch the Logistics were huge . well done to all

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

as far as i can remember was stacey not singing carols in the square when archie was murdered??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

jerry2623 wrote: »
    The very thoughts of a Fair City live frightens me :eek:

The thought occurred to me during the ep that the live one- take version of Eastenders is of high quality than a standard Fair City episode.

I thought it was great fun. Jack was so close to losing it at the start when he fluffed a line. I think Peggy also called Janine 'June' at one point. The pressure on them must have been tremendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Perhaps a silly question, but why did Bradley decide to jump off the roof? Was it a suicide jump or a ''i think i could make this landing'' jump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Utterly horrifed that they killed off Bradley. He was my favorite character after Shirley. :( Still not sure if he fell or jumped. Also agree that Stacey being revealed as the killer is a bit non-sensical considering how being bipolor makes her deal with her emotions.

To be honest, I thought the killer would be either Ronnie for all the obvious reasons or Becca-the girl was shifty from the start.

Also, when Ronnie was up in her room after confessing to Roxy about Archie raping her, did anyone else have a minor heart attack when they saw the overflowing sink full of red "paint"? I had a brain fart and thought she'd self-harmed. D:

Fantastic episode tonight- the cast were really on the ball. Also thought Jack fluffing his lines was adorable-it actually added to the scene as it helped highlight the stress of the situation.

Top notch stuff. I was on the edge of my seat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I was reading the soap page on Aertal or BBC(can't remember which!) a while ago and it said about how Bradley had slipped and fallen. So maybe the stuntman fcuked it up?

I also thought it was blood in the sink for a second before realising it was the paint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whatsyourface

blondie7 wrote: »
    as far as i can remember was stacey not singing carols in the square when archie was murdered??

Yeah thats what i was thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Panda Moanium

Got to say I really liked the Ian and Dot scenes watching the video of the early days...I don't know if there was anything more intended from the segment but as the longest serving cast members there was a certain poignancy in the pair of them looking together at where it all started...(think Ian was in the very first episode and Dot joined shortly afterward)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

alwaysadub wrote: »
    I was reading the soap page on Aertal or BBC(can't remember which!) a while ago and it said about how Bradley had slipped and fallen. So maybe the stuntman fcuked it up?

I also thought it was blood in the sink for a second before realising it was the paint :)

Watched it again on Youtube and it looks like Bradley meant to reach out and grab the ledge, lost his footing and toppled over. I've heard from a few people that it was actually Charlie Clements himself who did the stunt. If that's true, then fair play to him-he must've been bricking it!

Feeling very sad he's no going to be in it anymore. Where will I get my fill of Bradley-ness now?

Yes, I like the geeky/bookish type. Sssh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

McChubbin wrote: »
    Watched it again on Youtube and it looks like Bradley meant to reach out and grab the ledge, lost his footing and toppled over. I've heard from a few people that it was actually Charlie Clements himself who did the stunt. If that's true, then fair play to him-he must've been bricking it!

Feeling very sad he's no going to be in it anymore. Where will I get my fill of Bradley-ness now?

Yes, I like the geeky/bookish type. Sssh.

Nope it was actually a stuntman. It was mentioned on BBC 3 on the special show after.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Alessandra wrote: »
    Nope it was actually a stuntman. It was mentioned on BBC 3 on the special show after.

I missed the beginning of that-did they say on it whether he fell or jumped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Daisyxx

I think Bradley knew about Stacey murdering Archie and decided to make it look like it was him in order to save her and the baby from jail.....plus i think Stacey's medication prevented her from feeling any emotion or guilt from killing archie!perhaps stacey will get away scot free because of her bi-polar,just a thought!! Hope she does get away with it....

Advertisement