Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders Live Who did it is mentioned here

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Feel quite let down that it was revealed as Stacey, thought they would make it someone far more unexpected so we'd all be like :eek::eek::eek:. Still, really enjoyed the episode. The ones since have been a bit of an anti-climax!

Also, that bit about Archie having raped Ronnie as a child? And she never once mentioned this during all their many screaming matches about everything he ever did to her??? :confused::confused:

And after she told Roxy what their dad did to Stacey, why was Roxy still saying things like "why would Bradley kill him, what reason could he possibly have had?" :confused::confused::confused: Come on Roxy, even you're not that thick love!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

MelanieC wrote: »
    Feel quite let down that it was revealed as Stacey, thought they would make it someone far more unexpected so we'd all be like :eek::eek::eek:. Still, really enjoyed the episode. The ones since have been a bit of an anti-climax!

Also, that bit about Archie having raped Ronnie as a child? And she never once mentioned this during all their many screaming matches about everything he ever did to her??? :confused::confused:

And after she told Roxy what their dad did to Stacey, why was Roxy still saying things like "why would Bradley kill him, what reason could he possibly have had?" :confused::confused::confused: Come on Roxy, even you're not that thick love!
    I know, but we only see them 3 times a week for half an hour at a time, she could have had those conversations with Archie anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I know, but we only see them 3 times a week for half an hour at a time, she could have had those conversations with Archie anytime.

I dont know what Eastenders you're watching; I normally watch it 4 times a week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Epicurus wrote: »
    I dont know what Eastenders you're watching; I normally watch it 4 times a week :P
    ah that explains why so much seems to happen between thurs and monday!!!

Advertisement