Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High on Fire - Snakes for the Divine

Options
  • 19-02-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

HIGH-ON-FIRE_Snakes_for_the_Divine_album_cover.jpg

Anyone check this out yet? It streaming on their myspace at the moment, rockin stuff! Lookin forward to getting my hands on the lp.

http://www.myspace.com/highonfire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It kinda sounds like the result of a Motorhead/ Venom crossbreed mating with a cross between Running Wild and Slayer with a bit of Pete Steel bass mixed in on tracks like Bast*rd Samurai.

Cannot decide if I like it or not as it makes me want to go and listen to the bands it reminds me of more than I want to stay listening to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭silver_surfer

I know what your saying they defenitely wear their influences on their sleeve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Personally I think their last album Death is this Communion is far better. This one has gone a little St Anger for me! I think it's up to track length, just too long for the style. Still would like to see em live again, hopefully they'll tour this album. Could change my mind.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I like the album but death is this communion is much better!

Advertisement