Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Paper 2 Prose and Poetry

Options
  • 19-02-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My mocks are starting on Monday with Irish Paper 2 being the first exam. The O.L poems aren't too bad and some of the H.L. ones are OK, but the prose and An Mhátair agus An tOileán I just can't really understand. Does anyone have any links to an English summary of these poems and prose? It's just really hard trying to read over 5/6 pages per prose when it's fairly hard to understand. Paper 1 isn't too bad but P2 is just a killer.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

^^^^ bump :) Anyone with abitta help? It would be much appreciated, getting panicky here :O Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Summerise the stories onto an A4 page double sides. Include all the old techniques and the outline of the story, themes etc. Try and learn it. You won't get it for the mocks but you'll surely have it for the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Thanks for the advice, it does make it easier and I suppose the mock isn't that important :) Anyone have any links to any summaries or even full English translation of the prose? Just for a better grasp of the overall story it would be much easier.
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Advertisement