Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie needing help

Options
  • 19-02-2010 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi everyone

im new to this, hope ye don't mind me logging in.

i had 2 mc last year and we are still ttc. according to opks, ewcm and the ov pain and lil bleed i had im 99% certain i ovd last wed. i started spotting wed gone at 7dpo. it was pink and had brown spotting yday but it turned red today. im only 9dpo and i cant believe my period is coming :mad:
    i usually have lp of 12-14days. id love to believe its implantation bleeding but i think there is too much. its not filling a panty liner or anything but there is a lot when i wipe after going to the loo. Sorry for the tmi!

Iv made doc appt for Monday. im assuming af is on route and that would suggest a possible low progesterone problem. iv googled it and self diagnosed myself lol. but after the 2mc and this short luteal phase im beginning to wonder.

im just wondering has anyone got any advice before i see my doc on what tests i should look for?

thanks for reading x

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I dont understand some of the abbreviations you use, maybe use full words for clarity. Those in your situation may get it, but others may not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ghostchild

sorry about abrev, im on another website for trying to conceive and these are the abbreviations used.

ttc - trying to conceive
    mc - miscarriage
    ov - ovulated
    lp - luteal phase
    dpo - days past ovulation
    opk - ovulation predictor kit
    ewcm - egg white cervical mucus
    af - period

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Those abrevations codes are frowned upon on this site like txt speak is as they are not away to clearly communicate, so please don't use them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ghostchild

sorry for offending. i wont be logging in again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It is not offensive it just makes it very hard to read your posts as those codes are not used here and had everyone confused as to what you were posting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement