Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Vodafone 360 H1

Options
  • 19-02-2010 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

What is the point of this phone there are no good apps for it, only whats in the Vodafone store and apart from facebook there all useless and crap.

I can't get email on it I cant even set up an email account on it without going through the 360 portal and this seems to be down the whole time.
    Tried checking my email online and I get bad gateway when opening up the email page.

When the email does work you have to go in and hit refresh yourself as it won't even sync automaticaly its a complete joke?

This is ment to be a smart phone but yet the most basic Nokia S40 can do more than it am I missing something here?

PDA: i8320BUIK5
    CSC: 18320VDIIJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Heljic

What is the point of this phone there are no good apps for it, only whats in the Vodafone store and apart from facebook there all useless and crap.

I can't get email on it I cant even set up an email account on it without going through the 360 portal and this seems to be down the whole time.
    Tried checking my email online and I get bad gateway when opening up the email page.

When the email does work you have to go in and hit refresh yourself as it won't even sync automaticaly its a complete joke?

This is ment to be a smart phone but yet the most basic Nokia S40 can do more than it am I missing something here?

PDA: i8320BUIK5
    CSC: 18320VDIIJ
    Hey,

There appears to be a few bugs with the phone which have been fixed in the past month. There going to release a firmware update for the phone which will eliminate any problems you may be having. Vodafone might have revolutionized networking with this phone .. :) Oh, and Vodafone are currently in design of more Apps and Games for Vodafone 360. Just like the Apple iPhone there will be much more apps to come .. Apple had the same issue .. Bugs all over the place and hardly any apps.

Give it some time they will eventually revolutionize it all!

^^

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Heljic wrote: »
    Hey,

There appears to be a few bugs with the phone which have been fixed in the past month. There going to release a firmware update for the phone which will eliminate any problems you may be having. Vodafone might have revolutionized networking with this phone .. :) Oh, and Vodafone are currently in design of more Apps and Games for Vodafone 360. Just like the Apple iPhone there will be much more apps to come .. Apple had the same issue .. Bugs all over the place and hardly any apps.

Give it some time they will eventually revolutionize it all!

^^
    It's a pile of rubbish as is the whole 360 service, look here for a list of problems that people have been experiencing http://forum.vodafone.ie/index.php?/topic/2496-vodafone-360-problems-post-them-here/page__st__40 (this is just one of many, the 360 website forum also has a very large number from all over Europe).

• Registered Users Posts: 21 00bri

The H1 and M1 are the worst phone's ever created. Actually, the phones aren't all that bad, it's the OS that is the problem. It's horrendously unusable.

OP: Keep an eye on http://www.limo-os.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4 because there's a project in the works to get Google's android OS ported. For now android will boot but the touchscreen isn't functioning.

My girlfriend had an M1. Useless piece of ****. She got a new phone so I have the M1 and am just waiting for the chance to try and get android on it.

Advertisement