Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Levi's for Ladies

• 19-02-2010 3:51pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can you get Levi's for women in this country?! I've been to the outlet in Kildare, but they didn't really have what I wanted. Arnotts don't do them.

I had on the perfect pair of jeans in the Levi's shop in Belfast, but unfortunately the were that bit too small. The sales assistant said there weren't any shops in ROI.

I'd prefer not to buy online, as I'd really need to try them on paying such a price for them!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

There used to be, because I had a pair of Levi's I adored. They used be in Roches Stores, but I don't think they survived the transition to Debenhams.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yeah I had a pair a few years ago that I got in O'Connors, but they're gone now as well. I guess I'll give ordering online a shot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Levis have changed the way they supply shops; they'll only supply shops that can sell and order a certain amount of pairs. That's why there's fewer and fewer places to buy them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

urban outfitters have levi's for guys, don't know if they have levi's for girls as i ain't no cross dresser :pac: but maybe try them?

UO don't do the new stock. They have old 501s in their Urban Renewal section, but that's it. Dammit Levi's!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭ronaldoshaky

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

Try Cleary's, a girl I know was looking for a pair of Levis and she was told to go there by a previous distributor. She also said they had them somewhere in Cork.

Will pop into Cleary's, thanks.

The website's only stockists are for mens.

Advertisement