Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7UP Bring 'em back for the Craic (Galway)

Options
  • 19-02-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi all,

We "The PROFESSIONAL BANANA'S" have made the Final 7 (of 100+ teams) in the 7UP Bring 'em back for the Craic campaign. We are the only team left originating from Galway. Of the 7 on the team, 3 of us are from Galway (Loughrea, Mullagh, Ballinasloe). Iarfhlaith Davoren (former Galway United player) is also on the team. We really need the public's backing if we are gonna win this! To vote please click:

http://ru7up4it.ie/campaigns/team/the-professional-bananas

Cheers,

THE PROFESSIONAL BANANA'S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Canvassing will disqualify........ In my case anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 chipsbebo

It's more of a plea if you ask me. We're 6 people who have an opportunity to go home for saint patricks weekend, and we would not be able to afford it only for this competition. Korea isn't recession free and when a chance like this comes, you grab it with both hands. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Voted for you just now.....even though you can't spell you name correctly.

Hope you're not teaching English in Korea :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I m not going to vote for you! ahhahaha.
    ah no..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 chipsbebo

Actually, the 6 of us over here are English teachers!!! It's the guy at home Iarfhlaith who's not! He entered the team name.... well, thats our excuse and we're sticking to it!

Thanks for the votes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Since ye are in the same country as me, ill give ye the vote!

What brough ye to Busan?

Advertisement