If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV & AV STANDS - FRIDAY OFFER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi Kenny,

If I decided to take a chance on the Califa and hopefully squeeze in the Onk, what price would I be looking at, including delivery to Co Cork

MW
    Hey chalky024

Unfortunatley we are now out of stock on the Kirra rack (Sorry)!!

We still have stock of the Icon S5 and the Califa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Took a look at the Pioneer but thats DVD. Are there any reasonably priced Blu-Ray home cinemas?

Cheers,
    TC

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

rafared wrote: »
    Any news on this guys?

Big thanks to Johnmc who was on to me yesterday to organise delivery of my unit plus a couple of other bits and bobs. Excellent service as always John, keep up the good work, look forward to doing buisness with you in the future.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

hi Tomcollins97

Have you had a look at this, the Philips HTS7200?
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/hts6515_05_pss_eng.pdf

In store price of €499.99 but as a Boardie you can have it for €449.99

we have it instore and can demo it for you if you'd like to check it out?
    Would really help you get the best from your TV......

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Kenny,

Any update on a price?

Thanks
    MW
    chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

If I decided to take a chance on the Califa and hopefully squeeze in the Onk, what price would I be looking at, including delivery to Co Cork

MW

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi chalky024.

Sorry for the delay.

The Price on the Califa would be £129.95 and the delivery on this would be £14.99 due to its weight.

Drop me a PM with a contact number and we'll get one on its way to you.

Thanks Kenny,

Just PM'ed you.:) Look forward to hearing from you.

MW

Thanks Guys,

The stand arrived today safe and sound and is now assembled and waiting to be filled with kit:D You've come up trumps yet again!

MW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.