Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irritating behaviour in Opera browser

Options
  • 19-02-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I've recently moved from IE6 to Opera 9.5
    When I open a thread in a new tab in Opera, and am scrolling down the thread with the LMB held down on the scrollbar. If I accidently click the RMB at this point (or hold RMB down and click LMB) Opera navigates to "next newest thread". This also happens anywhere in the page (that isnt a link) by hold LMB and click RMB.

Its really annoying !

Anybody know if it's Opera behaviour or vBulletin, and if it's possible to change it somewhere ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Seems to be a quirk of Opera! Very odd.

The "next" and "previous" links are semantically defined in the source - I'm not sure why Opera 9.5 behaves the way it does, it's a pretty awful browser all around; maybe try using Firefox or Chrome, but if you're dead set on using Opera try using Opera 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Opera beta burns Chrome for top spot

Apparently the 10.5 beta is very quick

Advertisement