Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bray recycling centre

• 19-02-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

My son hit the tv with the wii remote and we now need to get rid of it. :(

Its a 42 inch flat screen (Yes we nearly killed him!). Would they take it in the recycling centre on the Boghall road and is it open on saturdays?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Repair?

Might not be expensive.

I'm sure someone would take it for free if you put it on the free board of adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Beyond repair. The screen is cracked and would cost more than a new one to replace. If anyone wants to take it tomorrow pm me but its taking up a lot of space so need to get rid of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

not covered by your contents insurance?

don't think Bray will take large electronic items, but Ballyogan will (there's a charge to drive in though). If you buy a new one from the likes of Power City I think they're obliged to take your old one for recycling.

Or as Damo has said, put it up on the adverts.ie free section and someone will probably take it off your hands, might take a few days to make the arrangements though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

I've left printers and the like there. There's a spot on the left for electrical items.

"Used electical goods" listed here:
    http://www.wicklow.ie/Apps/WicklowBeta/Environment/Waste/RecyclingCentres.aspx

There's a number there to call as well.

Advertisement