Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion: Heavy Snow this evening especially in eastern/southern areas

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Recent snow in Belmullet... just got in and it's clear as anything here... need some precip. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

BOOM !! Snow :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Tinners wrote: »
    BOOM! Snow: D: D [/ QUOTE]

Told yeh;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

tinners wrote: »

Much? Kildare is what I'm looking at, being in Dublin. Once you get it we're a show-in... well, hopefully.

Also, anyone with heavy snow care to upload a pic or two? :D

Much? Kildare is what I'm looking at, being in Dublin. Once you get it we're a show-in... well, hopefully.

Also, anyone with heavy snow care to upload a pic or two? :D

Its wet but coming down pretty heavy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Snowing like a good thing here in Lisnaskea, Co Fermanagh. Off for a walk around the roads with the dogs and the camera. Tis the ballax!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭joe199

straight to dublin with it when your done, keep us updated tinners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

There's a whole load of nothing in Dublin, dispite what's showing on met eireanns rainfall radar.

Here you go

Sticking on that car accross the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Not wrote: »
    There's a whole load of nothing in Dublin, dispite what's showing on met eireanns rainfall radar.

Yea radars poorly represent snow, but its edging into Kildare as our correspondents can confirm.

Sticking on that car accross the road

If it lasts long enough you might be able to write your name.:p Looks very wet. Icy roads there in the morning!

Ah now, correspondent would be pushing it a bit

Person who can now enjoy their snow beers would be better :pac:

Ah now, correspondent would be pushing it a bit

Person who can now enjoy their snow beers would be better :pac:

our vary own paul cunningham, whithout the neck warmer sitting on his head ofcourse:p

It's very close to west Dublin now on radar. We will get an hour or two out of it I think but it will start as rain in all likelihood.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Didn't get anything here and looking at the radar we are not likely too either. Moon is half out with a few stars in the sky, temp is 3.7c dp 1.5c.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

Its wet but coming down pretty heavy

i could make a really good comment here but I would probably be banned.:D

Good to see the snow is heading for dublin, its 3.7c in Rathfarnham with cloud cover, hopefully it drops so if the snow comes it will stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cdev

Yea radars poorly represent snow, but its edging into Kildare as our correspondents can confirm.

This correspondent can confirm that it has just started snowing in Dublin 18 :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Sticking in Newbridge , coming down at a decent rate too !

105745.jpg

I think southeastern NI are going to do lovely out of this.

• Advertisement

darkman2 wrote: »
    It's very close to west Dublin now on radar. We will get an hour or two out of it I think but it will start as rain in all likelihood.

Yeah thats how it started here though you have a much better temp and dp situation than we had earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Wet snow falling in Celbridge, not sticking

I wonder how the 9 news weather will sound?

Could be snowing heavily in the capital while they blag it off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

light rain in Dalkey...coast=marginal but I'll wait for heavier stuff to come my way

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

2.9c DP 0.0c here now. Spits of rain. Hopefully might change with heavier ppn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

dbyrne wrote: »
    i could make a really good comment here but I would probably be banned.:D

Good to see the snow is heading for dublin, its 3.7c in Rathfarnham with cloud cover, hopefully it drops so if the snow comes it will stay.

If it starts here in Terenure as snow straight off, hopefully it will have a better chance of sticking, as the ground is dry now.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Raining in D16. Might bring something better later but temps are not that low 3/4 at present.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

Raining in Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Didn't get anything here and looking at the radar we are not likely too either. Moon is half out with a few stars in the sky, temp is 3.7c dp 1.5c.

I think it jumped right over us, I've been checking out the window every few minutes, the neighbours behind must think I'm peeping on them :pac:

I'm off now to shake my fists at the feckin Comeraghs!

• Advertisement

I wonder how the 9 news weather will sound?

Could be snowing heavily in the capital while they blag it off

Theyd be snowed in down in met eireann and refuse to forcast snow:rolleyes:

spitting somthing now d9/d11

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement