Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs kits wanted

Options
  • 19-02-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I am wondering is there anybody on here with Spurs stuff for sale or for free. I am looking for all types of kit including socks, shorts, and shirts in large (or xl if they are the "stretchy" type from a few seasons ago).
    I intend wearing the stuff for 5-a-side so I am not interested in signed shirts or expensive gear.
    I will pay through paypal or collect and pay cash if its close to Tipperary.
    Thanks

Maybe the moderators could create a dedicated thread for Spurs items for sale.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

anyone have stuff for sale. I can collect if you are in the south of the country. Looking for jerseys, shorts, socks etc. I can pay by paypal or cash if collecting. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Alright kakee, dont have stuff for sale but not sure if you spotted on the club shop they are selling last seasons home and away jersey for 10£. Not bad. Dont have the shorts and socks though you might pick them up online.

An option for buying online is to get a prepaid credit card. If you look at the bargins section on boards there are threads there about it. Basically you go into a shopping centre that does them and load money onto one. They are prepaid master cards and one use only. Most dont really cost anything to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

kakee wrote: »
    anyone have stuff for sale. I can collect if you are in the south of the country. Looking for jerseys, shorts, socks etc. I can pay by paypal or cash if collecting. Thanks

Have plenty of gear from over the years in my ma's attic, not for sale though im afraid :)

Advertisement