Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Ping Results

• 19-02-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Ok I currently have UPC 15 mbps and i'm getting in/or around 14.5mbps which i'm quiet happy with.

698624595.png

But when i do a Ping test i get a rubbish result ? Any way of improving this ?

10794279.png

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

3fullback wrote: »
    Ok I currently have UPC 15 mbps and i'm getting in/or around 14.5mbps which i'm quiet happy with.

698624595.png

But when i do a Ping test i get a rubbish result ? Any way of improving this ?

10794279.png

It's a known issue with the firewall on the Cisco router. Turn it off and all will be normal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Spear wrote: »
    It's a known issue with the firewall on the Cisco router. Turn it off and all will be normal.

Thnanks a million man :D

Would ya take a look

10796092.png

Any tips on how to get an A ...lol:o

Should that improve videos and multiple pages open ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Would ya take a look

Any tips on how to get an A ...lol:o

Are you using wireless or wired?

• Advertisement

wireless

wireless

Then try it wired and see if it changes.

Advertisement