Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

KC's Replacement?

• 19-02-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Surprised nobody has asked this - who is KC's replacement on the Breakfast Show on Red FM? Any announcements on it or names being bandied about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

KC said on Twit+er that "A new crew's starting monday morning"

The fact that he said "Crew" signifies it's a similar messing show. I hope anyway.

Can't wait till he starts on Today Fm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 54321

Does anyone know who is the new crew?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭vince

the new crew sounds interesting but for the next few weeks its colm o sullivan in the hot seat

Spin Southwest brekkie guy Seamus Barry and Cork comedian Jason Coughlan. I hear that's who anyway....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭More Music

Correct about Seamus Barry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

What slot is KC getting on today fm?

gerk86 wrote: »
    What slot is KC getting on today fm?

10-12 at night. Alison Curtis is being shifted to another slot I think. Thank god. We really need that type of show at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

54321 wrote: »
    Does anyone know who is the new crew?

Ashley keating from frank and walters band,& colm o sullivan have been doing it for the past week so i presume that they are sticking with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Ashley keating from frank and walters band,& colm o sullivan have been doing it for the past week so i presume that they are sticking with it.

Philip Bourke is covering the Rooster over the next 2-3 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Namabillion

Seamus Barry and Gemma Murphy are starting monday with mick mulcahy from 96fm doing his wind ups.

• Advertisement
Advertisement