Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm gonna bottle it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Congrats clara lara, well done on the PB.
    I'm sure there's room in the suit case for a tech tee, a pair of shorts and light trainers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Well done on the half clara, you must be delighted!

Hope you have a fantastic time in South America! I'd love to be you :) Enjoy every minute of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

Delighted for you! :D So sorry we didn't get to meet up, I was up chatting to fellow boardsies for about 10mins before the race. Sorry we didn't get to meet, but we will.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

Macanri wrote: »
    Congrats clara lara, well done on the PB.
    I'm sure there's room in the suit case for a tech tee, a pair of shorts and light trainers :)

How sure are you... It's pretty heavy. And I'm pretty lazy. :rolleyes: God I'm kind of considering it though. I only have my big clunker trainers but I could probably pick something light up on the cheap over there. Although there are only 2 of us going and my buddy bailed out of the half at 8 miles on saturday so I don't know how well that would go down... We'll be renting bikes and cycling around Rio and BA so that'd be something!
    RubyK wrote: »
    Well done on the half clara, you must be delighted!

Hope you have a fantastic time in South America! I'd love to be you :) Enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks a mil, I'm delighted with the half alright. Sooo excited to head off now!
    jcsmum wrote: »
    Delighted for you! :D So sorry we didn't get to meet up, I was up chatting to fellow boardsies for about 10mins before the race. Sorry we didn't get to meet, but we will.......

We certainly will. Name the date and the place. Not DCM 2010 though! I'll be a spectator and no more at that...

Just got my final exam results and I PASSED! Yaay! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

So you're off to Argentina and Brazil?
    I was over there last year. BA is a wonderful city and the weather should be nice and mild this time of year (I went in January and it was roasting). I guess you'll be visiting the Iguazu Falls? Absolutely Spectacular! It's really worth getting the boat in under the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

Double congrats for the exams and the run. Enjoy your holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭brophya2007

Well done on the exams and have a great holiday.

Think I remember someone shaking menoscemo's hand at around mile 7? White top/Black shorts?

Well done on the exams and have a great holiday.

Think I remember someone shaking menoscemo's hand at around mile 7? White top/Black shorts?

White top / black leggings? Beautiful? Ran like a prize winning gazelle?! :rolleyes: Yep that was me.. Haha. Now I'm trying to figure out who you might be!!
    menoscemo wrote: »
    So you're off to Argentina and Brazil?
    I was over there last year. BA is a wonderful city and the weather should be nice and mild this time of year (I went in January and it was roasting). I guess you'll be visiting the Iguazu Falls? Absolutely Spectacular! It's really worth getting the boat in under the water.

Yep, we're heading off tomorrow for 3 weeks. Flying into Rio and out of Bunos Aires. Have accommodation booked for the first 3 nights in Rio and the last 6 in Buenos and in between we'll be playing it by ear! The weather seems pretty nice at the minute - like a good day here so that's perfect. If you think of anything else I should know, feel free to pass it on! :)

Tuesday 21st
    Pressed snooze far too many times this morning so no run for me...:o

Have a great holiday. We'll miss you around here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭shazkea

Great running Clara; well done on PB and exams :D.

Now go and enjoy the holiday - seriously jealous :p

• Advertisement

I’m back! I managed to eat and drink my way around Brazil and Argentina and among the things I’ve brought home is a spare tyre around the mid-section…:o It was so worth it though!

I happened to bump into a friend from home who was running the marathon in Buenos Aires on Sunday morning so I went to watch that. It was amazing standing at the finish line watching everyone. Seeing my mate finish really really planted seeds in my impressionable head… So I’m marathoning next year for definite! :eek:

I haven’t had a chance to see how everyone got on in Berlin so looking forward to a catch up over the weekend. I hope it went well for everyone.

Not sure how I’m going to get back into it now but will take it easy for the next few days – I am so wrecked after the last 36 hours travelling so I need to recover. I’ll get thinking about the next plan over the weekend.

Oh I had a lovely present on my desk when I got into work this morning – a couple of colleagues had entered me into the Waterford Half Marathon in December. My mouth said ‘why thank you’ and smiled, my face said ‘you have 3 seconds to stop laughing before I box you!’.

claralara wrote: »
    I’m back! I managed to eat and drink my way around Brazil and Argentina and among the things I’ve brought home is a spare tyre around the mid-section…:o It was so worth it though!

I happened to bump into a friend from home who was running the marathon in Buenos Aires on Sunday morning so I went to watch that. It was amazing standing at the finish line watching everyone. Seeing my mate finish really really planted seeds in my impressionable head… So I’m marathoning next year for definite! :eek:

I haven’t had a chance to see how everyone got on in Berlin so looking forward to a catch up over the weekend. I hope it went well for everyone.

Not sure how I’m going to get back into it now but will take it easy for the next few days – I am so wrecked after the last 36 hours travelling so I need to recover. I’ll get thinking about the next plan over the weekend.

Oh I had a lovely present on my desk when I got into work this morning – a couple of colleagues had entered me into the Waterford Half Marathon in December. My mouth said ‘why thank you’ and smiled, my face said ‘you have 3 seconds to stop laughing before I box you!’.

Horay, she's back!!
    Glad you had a good time, we're all going through taper madness here, 10 more days!!
    Good luck reading through the logs! :D

It's gonna take me an absolute age to get up to date in here. For now though I have to finish unpacking...pain!

Sunday 17 October
    Body Pump Class - 60 mins - Good god, I have seriously broken myself. This was hell! Just about got through it - at the very least it was a kick in rear end to get back on track.

8 weeks to Waterford Half - no idea what I'm letting myself in for. Havent even looked at the website!

Run number 1 tomorrow - just going to go for 50/60mins and see how it goes. I'm being very reluctant to organise a plan for myself...I will tomorrow though. I will..

I'm being harrassed to commit to Connemara - I've said yes to the Half for sure but the harrassers are not happy with that. The potential outcome of the peer pressure scares me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Best of luck getting stuck back into it Claralara. I'll probably end up doing the half in Connemara myself again next year. So you're doing the full then :D best get running up those hills!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Great to see you back and running! Good luck tomorrow. I bet you'll really enjoy it! I spent two weeks in Buenos AIres three years ago and loved it. I felt like I was surrounded by 10,000 Jose Mourinho look alikes - bliss! :)

Hope you enjoyed the steak and red wine there!

littlebug wrote: »
    Best of luck getting stuck back into it Claralara. I'll probably end up doing the half in Connemara myself again next year. So you're doing the full then :D best get running up those hills!

Ok I've decided to stick with the half - I don't want my first marathon experience to make me never want to do another!! So I'll see you there!! Do you need to register quite soon actually?
    dolliemix wrote: »
    Great to see you back and running! Good luck tomorrow. I bet you'll really enjoy it! I spent two weeks in Buenos AIres three years ago and loved it. I felt like I was surrounded by 10,000 Jose Mourinho look alikes - bliss! :)

Hope you enjoyed the steak and red wine there!

Had an amazing time, it's savage over there! Far too much steak and red wine. Which is haunting me with every overweight step I take! Be back on track soon hopefully!!

Monday 18th October
    I didn’t get out of work until almost 9 last night having been in since 7 and had horrible DOMS from Sunday’s pump so I was not feeling a run. Ended up playing a game of squash with one of the lads from the office instead. To say my racket skills leave a lot to be desired is an understatement…:rolleyes:. It was a good way of venting for a change anyway!

Tuesday 19th October
    4.34 miles – 40 mins – still in quite a bit of pain this morning but I had to get my ass out running again. It actually wasn’t as bad as I was expecting, just quite slow. Easily could have kept going but at that pace who couldn’t! Anyway at least I’ve done it now.

Just under 8 weeks until Waterford. Going to jump into week 5 of Hal’s intermediate plan and maybe swap one run during the week for spinning just to keep it interesting. (And maybe to have an excuse not to go out in the cold weather if I’m feeling sorry for myself…) :D

Welcome back, sounds like you had an amazing time in South America :D I'd love to get there some day.

Best of luck with the training for Waterford, it'll be no problem to you at all. You're after getting back into the swing of things very fast! Fair dues to you :) The course is very fair, I think you will really enjoy it. There should be a nice crowd doing it.

Welcome back to the lovely autumn weather in Ireland and hope you had a ball on hols.

Good luck with training plan for waterford and see you there!

Wednesday 20th October
    - Unscheduled rest day as a result of a 13 hour day in work (poor me:rolleyes:). I’m going to have to start thinking ahead and have a supply of work clothes / running gear in the office because it’s looking like I’m going to have long long days for the next few months. Tear.

Thursday 21st October
    - 5.39 miles – 47mins – it took every ounce of willpower to go out for this run. I think it’s going to take a week or two (at least!) to get back into this running lark properly. I did feel great when after it though – I do really wish I could bottle that feeling!!

There is some very important eating and drinking to be taken care of tonight so it'll
    be another lazy day (easing myself back into it is an understatement...). 8/9 slow miles tomorrow definitely though.

• Advertisement

I am a terrible terrible human being…I’ve been dreading fessing up to my absence along the marathon route yesterday but it’s time.. I wanted to come up with a good excuse like ‘the dog ate my homework’ but I just couldn’t!! Right, so I spent about 2 hours with my sister on Sunday afternoon making my motivational poster with all the best intentions in the world of being in town at 8am on Monday morning. At approximately 5pm on Sunday evening a phonecall and an invitation to a party outside the pale twisted my rubber elbow and ruined every plan I had for a well behaved bank holiday Sunday night. I ended up in the middle of nowhere with a very rowdy bunch and far far too much booze. Result: I got home at about sunset yesterday with a very sore head and a bag of chips under my arm. I’m not proud of myself… Worse thing was that I had left my lovely poster by the front door so it was the first thing I saw when I got home… oops! :mad: I should take a photo of it and post it on here! (It's kind of funny though isn't it...:rolleyes:)

Anyway I’m seriously proud of everyone that took part – delighted for all of you and looking forward to catching up on everyone’s race reports. Congratulations to all. I'll get to y'all individually if I manage to get home today! :)

In other news and actually referring to my log – I did manage to get in a run on Sunday too. The longest since before holidays – 9.35 miles in 1:25. My body felt ok but my head was not cooperating. It was such a battle not to stop or take a short cut for pretty much most of my run. I’m going to have to give the nay-sayer in my head a good talking to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Whats your next race or plan ?

shels4ever wrote: »
    Whats your next race or plan ?

10k on the 20th November - I think it's in the phoenix park? Maybe for Movember?

And the Waterford Half on the 11th December.

And I'm struggling...Any advice? :(

There's an 8mile Marathon cool down on November the 13th as well

http://www.runireland.com/events/8-mile-marathon-cool-down-phoenix-park

10k on the 20th November - I think it's in the phoenix park? Maybe for Movember?

And the Waterford Half on the 11th December.

And I'm struggling...Any advice? :(
    Will be doing the Waterford Half myself so will give you a race there :).
    Do you do all your running alone, sometimes its helps to join in witha group for the log runs, if your getting around 9-10 miles your not doing bad at all.

Pretty much yeah. I'd go for an odd run with a friend of mine but our timetables started clashing so that's kind of gone by the wayside. I'd love to join in with a group but I'd be afraid of holding everyone up! I know I was on to you a while ago about joining Boards AC...maybe it's time I just committed!

• Advertisement

Pretty much yeah. I'd go for an odd run with a friend of mine but our timetables started clashing so that's kind of gone by the wayside. I'd love to join in with a group but I'd be afraid of holding everyone up! I know I was on to you a while ago about joining Boards AC...maybe it's time I just committed!
    Don't think you would hold anyone up to be honest, There are lots of groups going and the meet and train thats run by alot of clubs is really good. They have a few races also that you might enjoy. I think there is one on in a couple of weeks. Where in Dublin are you based?

maybe have a look at this also
    http://www.athleticsireland.ie/content/?p=3238

Cool thanks for that, I'll check it out.

Home is Leopardstown and work is Baggot Street. I have the car and the bike though so pretty flexible...I have no valid excuse not to be all over training!

Tuesday 26th October
    - 45 mins spinning – I didn’t realise how much I’ve missed spinning. It was pretty tough going but so satisfying afterwards. I don’t understand how so many people don’t even break a sweat in during the class. I looked like I’d just gone for a swim fully clothed!! Nice.

Wednesday 27th October
    - 5.7 miles before work – forgot to hit the stop button on my watch. I got to about 4.5 miles in 39 mins and really thought I was going to vom so I walked for about 5 minutes and then jogged the last mile just taking it fairly handy. I don’t know what is wrong with me – for the first 4 miles my body was behaving well but my mind was revolting yet again. I should start counting sheep or something.

Look the fact is, you got up this morning and you went running, a lot of people in a negative frame of mind would have hit snooze on the alarm clock. So you are definitely doing something right.

Maybe you are going too fast or pushing yourself a bit too much. Try to ease yourself back into running. We have all had days when we hated runs and questioned our sanity, I sure as hell have! But you've had great runs in the past and some super race times - maybe focus on those.

Your fondness for the open road will come back, I guarantee it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Tuesday 26th October
    -45 mins spinning – I didn’t realise how much I’ve missed spinning. It was pretty tough going but so satisfying afterwards. I don’t understand how so many people don’t even break a sweat in during the class. I looked like I’d just gone for a swim fully clothed!! Nice.

Im the same with spinning, i teach it too and the sweat still pours out of me. I just sweat very easily, even when im not working hard. Then there are people in the class who walk out without a bead of sweat and i look like i was fished out of the atlantic!

• Advertisement

Look the fact is, you got up this morning and you went running, a lot of people in a negative frame of mind would have hit snooze on the alarm clock. So you are definitely doing something right.

Maybe you are going too fast or pushing yourself a bit too much. Try to ease yourself back into running. We have all had days when we hated runs and questioned our sanity, I sure as hell have! But you've had great runs in the past and some super race times - maybe focus on those.

Your fondness for the open road will come back, I guarantee it. :)

Thanks for that. I think and I hope you're right. New week, new month, new attitude! :D

I had two 14 hour days in work last thursday and friday which resulted in mindless unprepared eating and zero exercise. I've been in foul form and completely lacking motivation recently. But I woke up this morning and decided that I'm the only person who can change that.

I have 6 weeks until the Waterford Half and while I don't think I can salvage much I'm certainly going to do my best.

The Dublin Half gave me a PB of 1.58.49 so I'm setting a new goal for Waterford. As of today I will be chasing a time of 1.57.30 or less. If I don't get it at least I will know that I've tried my best.

I am giving up chocolate and crisps from right now. (As with lent though - I will allow myself a non-chocolate treat now and then..:o). The reason for this is that, with junk food, once I pop I can't stop. It has to be all or nothing. Plus I'm always in better form when I'm eating well.

If I fail, the only person I can blame is myself! And I do not like being at fault!! This is it! :cool:

PMA WEEK 1 - The Plan

Sunday - 6 miles tonight - just to get out and start!

Monday - 5.5 miles - run to work
    Tuesday - 45 mins spinning
    Wednesday - 5.5 miles - run to work (I may cycle this if the legs are heavy after spinning)
    Thursday - rest
    Friday - 5.5 miles - run to work
    Saturday - 8 miles slow

The run to work is handy enough once I can control my mind! It means I'll have it out of the way in case I get stuck in late (which is highly likely!) and it should keep me in check for the day. I feel better already :D

Good for you Clara. I'm going to borrow some of your determination and positivity this week as well!

Good luck with the week. Enjoy your 6 miler tonight :)

I almost found an excuse...couldn't find my runners and then I remembered I left them in the office last week. The only other trainers I have are a crappy gym pair and my old asics which caused me that ankle injury back in May. Decided to just take it easy and chance my arm on them.

Sunday 31 October
    6.2 easy miles - didn't time it but I wasn't gone a full hour - left my ipod on shuffle at a really low volume which worked wonders for thinking time. Good god though - there are some ghastly tunes on that thing!!

Won't run to work tomorrow in those asics however. I worry about my ankle (stupid I know!) and they've given me some awful blisters. Will get those 5.5 miles in tomorrow eve instead.

Today's excuses: I was in work early and got out late; I spent the latter half of the day on my feet in 4 inch heels; it was raining and dark when I got home; I was starving when I got home; my blisters from yesterday were really quite painful; and I managed to get through today without cracking and binging on the treats in work. Now if that doesn't justify skipping a run...:rolleyes:

I didn't though!! Yaay.

Monday 1 November
    - 5miles - no watch again - just trying to take it easy and not worry about times this week. The blisters on my feet are raw and KILLING me but pain feels good for some sadisitic reason!

In other news, I purchased a high viz running jacket online earlier so that will be one excuse less! :) I also want to get a small backpack if anyone can recommend one?

And I've decided that Santa's going to bring a Garmin...If I can't wait until Christmas, Santa may just provide a donation to the credit card bill...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Good going on getting out there! Those runs where you're looking for any excuse to avoid it but go anyway are the ones that help build the mental strength...

Today's excuses: I was in work early and got out late; I spent the latter half of the day on my feet in 4 inch heels; it was raining and dark when I got home; I was starving when I got home; my blisters from yesterday were really quite painful; and I managed to get through today without cracking and binging on the treats in work. Now if that doesn't justify skipping a run...:rolleyes:

I didn't though!! Yaay.

Monday 1 November
    - 5miles - no watch again - just trying to take it easy and not worry about times this week. The blisters on my feet are raw and KILLING me but pain feels good for some sadisitic reason!

In other news, I purchased a high viz running jacket online earlier so that will be one excuse less! :) I also want to get a small backpack if anyone can recommend one?

And I've decided that Santa's going to bring a Garmin...If I can't wait until Christmas, Santa may just provide a donation to the credit card bill...;)

Proud of you and well done on getting out on the run :)

xebec wrote: »
    Good going on getting out there! Those runs where you're looking for any excuse to avoid it but go anyway are the ones that help build the mental strength...

Yep - I'm gonna have balls of steal in no time!!

More excuses today...I'm becoming quite the professional Bart Simpson :D The plan was 45min spinning but I didn't get out of work so I missed the class :mad: I did light a spark under my ass to go up to the gym though.

Tuesday 2 November
    - 45 mins on the X trainer - intervals - levels 6 / 11

Think I'll have to adjust the plan for the week slightly as I've been roped into a Duathlon in the park on Sunday..

Wednesday - 5.5 miles - run to work (I may cycle this if the legs are heavy after spinning) REST (hopefully this will give the blisters a chance to heal - my feet feel like they've been attacked with a cheese grater!)
    Thursday - rest 5.5 miles - run to work
    Friday - 5.5 miles - run to work 8 / 9 miles (am)
    Saturday - 8 miles slow REST - going to go up to powerscourt and watch a few of lads running the IMRA race

Sunday - Wheelworx Duathlon - 2.6k run, 13.1k cycle, 2.6k run - Anyone tempted??;)

Sunday - Wheelworx Duathlon - 2.6k run, 13.1k cycle, 2.6k run - Anyone tempted??;)

Ah crap I'd love to do that but am away for the weekend. Let me know if you hear of any more though.

shazkea wrote: »
    Ah crap I'd love to do that but am away for the weekend. Let me know if you hear of any more though.

I certainly will. You wouldn't consider cutting your weekend short to go out running and cycling in the cold and wet at 9.30am on a sunday no?? I've had to rearrange my social plans for the weekend so that I'll be in a suitable state to compete take part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

The blisters on my feet are raw and KILLING me but pain feels good for some sadisitic reason!

Have you tried compeed blister plasters, I find them pretty good...unless you reallly do enjoy the pain :)

• Advertisement

Haha, the pain was mildly bearable on Sunday as I was running. It was pretty bad yesterday but I tried to stay positive. The shoes in work today didn't help my plight at all. And this evening I fell off the X trainer close to tears. I'll invest in some of those plasters tomorrow me thinks! What I wouldn't give to be able to wear a pair of slippers for the day tmrw!! :)

Haha, the pain was mildly bearable on Sunday as I was running. It was pretty bad yesterday but I tried to stay positive. The shoes in work today didn't help my plight at all. And this evening I fell off the X trainer close to tears. I'll invest in some of those plasters tomorrow me thinks! What I wouldn't give to be able to wear a pair of slippers for the day tmrw!! :)

Fashion and running don't mix! I would have loved to have worn slippers to work before the marathon, just to protect my precious feet.
    AND, I had to wear flats to work for a few days after DCM. Flat flats..... :(
    When I think of some of the things i've worn training or to races (before I became a proper runner!:D) I shudder. :eek:

Fashion and running don't mix! I would have loved to have worn slippers to work before the marathon, just to protect my precious feet.
    AND, I had to wear flats to work for a few days after DCM. Flat flats..... :(
    When I think of some of the things i've worn training or to races (before I became a proper runner!:D) I shudder. :eek:

Haha, I hear you on all of the above!! God I hate flats though!

I knew I should have thought twice about wearing those runners on Sunday. Left foort blister has healed, right foot has worsened :mad: I was raring to go at 6.45 this morning which would have gotten me in to work and showered and fed early for work and everything but I could feel the blister even when I was sitting down. I'm hoping it's not infected..it's huge. And gross. Made an executive decision that tomorrow's run is more important so I'm giving it another day to heal. I'm pee'd off at missing today despite my executive decision though.

Wednesday 3 November
    Rest

Thursday 4 November
    Unplanned rest -very grumpy!!

God woman, let the blister heel! :D It's a pain (pardon the pun!) though when things get in the way of the open road.

I don't want to exaggerate but it's looking more and more like amputation is going to be necessary with every passing hour. :rolleyes:

Run Rank 111
    Run 1 12.14.7
    T1 0.33.4
    Cycle Rank 121
    Cycle 32.11.0
    T2 0.23.2
    Run Rank 100
    Run 2 12.37.6
    Total 58.00.1

Delighted I went out and did this this morning despite nearly dying from hypothermia (and no, as previously discussed, I do not exaggerate!). It was very tough though. The lack of training really showed and it's definitely given me a kick in the bum and made me want to get back into it properly. The first run felt great and then after 10 minutes on the bike I wanted to die. I think it had been about 6/7 weeks since I'd gone for a cycle and I could really feel it. So the struggle on the bike didn't do anything for my time but feck it, it was only a bit of fun. I had such bad jelly legs for the 2nd run and I really didn't think I'd make it around in one piece. But I did. Barely! :D Good morning all in all. Except I couldn't have the Mars bar I got after it because of the chocolate ban until after the Waterford Half! Grrr.

(That said, the "chocolate, crisps & sweets " ban didn't stop me eating a whole packet of custard creams last night...:o! I'll give those up this week!)

So obviously the infected blister ruined training last week but it's so much better now and obviously I got through this morning ok. I am going to make the compeed plaster inventor a very rich person!

New week again - PMA WEEK 2 - The Plan
    Monday am - 2.5mile run (just around the block before work to loosen out the legs)
    Monday pm - spin (think it's only a 30min class)
    Tuesday - 5.5mile (run to work)
    Wednesday - 5.5mile (run to work) (might try my hand at fartlek(?) or some sort of speed work with this one)
    Thursday - 5.5mile (run to work)
    Friday - rest
    Saturday - 9/10 miles easy

Hopefully it'll be a good one!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Good stuff outta you :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

claralara thats pretty handy you can run to work, get the work in to have it over and done with before you start your day :)

Its great to see your determination throughout the log, bad luck about the blisters though :(

Wow, well done you! :D

• Advertisement

Brilliant stuff clara! Congrats :D

Advertisement