Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of moving to three, what do i need to know

• 19-02-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

basically i'm with 02, and currently any customers (dont think theres many of them) who have the add on where you can use your minutes on the 02 network in the UK like you were at home (basically your price plan minutes could be used when roaming there), they are with withdrawing this from later next month, so from then any calls made in the UK on the 02 network are going to be charged at 30c/minute, and free to receive.

have seen with three, that if you are in the UK you can use your minutes on the UK three network the same as if you were at home, and am tempted to move over to them as can be over there for up to 3 to 4 times a year

but have a few questions about their price plans, website is not very clear, they advertise with their price plan you get units, looking at the 150 plan it say you get 300 units, which you can use to call, txt, or web browse. but it also says 150 any net work minutes and 450 txts. are these minutes and txts in addition to the 300 units, or is it a break down of what those 300 units could give you

:confused:

also, cant see on the site if they offer an add on for making international calls, anyone know if they have such a thing

anyone know from experience how good their UK coverage is, mainly around the SE, SW and the midlands

finally i have a nokia 5800, would it be easy enough to use it with them and would all the features work the same

anything else i need to know about them

now will probably ask the same questions in the shop when i get a chance but would like to know a little more about them before heading in store

thanks in advance

;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭MarkK

I presume you are thinking pay as you go rather than bill pay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

MarkK wrote: »
    I presume you are thinking pay as you go rather than bill pay.

actually looking at bill pay but website not very clear
    irish-stew wrote: »

but have a few questions about their price plans, website is not very clear, they advertise with their price plan you get units, looking at the 150 plan it say you get 300 units, which you can use to call, txt, or web browse. but it also says 150 any net work minutes and 450 txts. are these minutes and txts in addition to the 300 units, or is it a break down of what those 300 units could give you

:confused:

Advertisement