Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: ALL GREEN-LINE LUAS USERS

Options
  • 19-02-2010 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

In the last week, I know of three people who have been mugged at the Sandyford stop at the end of the shortcut out to Brewery Road.

Please TAKE CARE!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Jack Leahy wrote: »
    In the last week, I know of three people who have been mugged at the Sandyford stop at the end of the shortcut out to Brewery Road.

Please TAKE CARE!
    Indeed. If you try to go take a few photos of the luas you'll be moved along by a few burly security guards, however when there's a genuine risk of trouble they're nowhere to be seen. Same f*cking reason there's junkies sitting at the machines at Stephens Green asking for people's change when they're getting their tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

Jezz, cheers for the advice, I go down that lane regularly.

In other Luas neighbourhood watch tips, I locked by bike at the Stillorgan Luas a few months ago and some what 'I can only describe as thugs' mangled it up by smashing the chain and kicking in one of the tyres. I've lockied it there a few times since, but be warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I only walked through that laneway yesterday and saw nothing suspicious. Nice one for the heads up though.

Advertisement