Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer a handsfree kit

• 19-02-2010 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi,

Don't know if this is a bit of stupid question, but here goes anyhow.
    If I buy a Parrot bluetooth handsfree kit for my current car, is it possible to transfer it to a new car that I might buy in the future ??
    Currently have a VW Golf but will be upgrading soon enough, but want the handsfree kit now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

yes but at a cost. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

You mean that I'd have to pay to get it removed and then re-installed ?
    Does installing them leave any damage to the car - would you know a car that had a car-kit removed from it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

you shouldnt see any visible marks if you get car kit removed properly.Why dont you install it yourself? Theres plenty of info out there on how to do it. (Even on the parrot website)

Advertisement