Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan binman

Options
  • 19-02-2010 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Anyone else notice the binman in the orange coat. I see him in the morning and then at night still working. Half eight on a Friday and he's still working. He must have a twin. Serious overtime being paid there. Hardest working man in the brig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

there is a couple of guys who i see around the town in the early mornings but there is one guy i see more than most, he has a beard and is very pleasant and always says hello

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

He's sound as a euro ;) would get my #1 vote for Mayor of Balbriggan

I think it's more to do with the Council's rota for cleaning up the town, besides they've one less working on the cleaning services since before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I'm fairly certain that his hours of work give him a huge break in the day. Its 6 hours or something like that in the afternoon off, (or at least, it used to be).

Advertisement