Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much should I pay for specialized allez?

• 19-02-2010 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I want to know can anyone help me with the price I should pay for a specialized allez? It's a 2008 model, looks good condition. If you can help that's great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

Hi, I want to know can anyone help me with the price I should pay for a specialized allez? It's a 2008 model, looks good condition. If you can help that's great.

i know someone who was thinking of selling one for about 600 but im not too sure, pictures might help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

It depends on the model. Assuming its the entry level one, then that is retailing at around 679. For a 2 year old in mint condition 450. Well used but in mechanically good nick, 350.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    It depends on the model. Assuming its the entry level one, then that is retailing at around 679. For a 2 year old in mint condition 450. Well used but in mechanically good nick, 350.

Entry level Allez 16 can be picked up in Cycleways for €615 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dublinbiker

Thanks people! I don't have any pics, but it's good to know how much I might pay.

Advertisement